Question about Tiled scource code

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

M!ke
Peon
Peon

Question about Tiled scource code

Post by M!ke »

Hello i am new to The Mana World and i gave your program Tiled a run and loved it and i was wondering what file i would have to edit to change what it will save as? The file type i want to change it to is .nw . So if anyone knows i would love to find out thanks! :mrgreen:
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Re: Question about Tiled scource code

Post by Jaxad0127 »

The preferred method would probably be a plug-in for that type. I doubt it matches exactly with the other types Tiled already has.
Bjørn
Manasource
Manasource

Re: Question about Tiled scource code

Post by Bjørn »

I don't know a map format with an .nw extension, but indeed for Tiled to be able to save in that format you'd have to write an i/o plugin. A tutorial about how to write one is in the works by Brandon, but hasn't been finished yet. It will be added to Tiled's website once completed.