Suggestion: Female clothes

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

mangamaniac
Novice
Novice

Post by mangamaniac »

I was thinking about the Sparrons, the bird race, when I drew this. And when I think of birds, I mostly think of parrots and birds of prey.
BadMrBox
Warrior
Warrior

Post by BadMrBox »

I think egypt when I see this clothes. A little less saturation and it will be awesome mangamaniac.
mangamaniac
Novice
Novice

Post by mangamaniac »

Egypt would fit for the style, but it doesn't fit for the colours. I think, Egyptian colours are white(or a colour unbleached cotton has), blue and gold, but it shouldn't look to much like of an existing culture.
Matt
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Matt »

Let's have something like that ;)

http://www.bytesend-inc.com/sgate/goauld/heruur.jpg

kre!
yosuhara
Knight
Knight

Post by yosuhara »

Matt wrote:Let's have something like that ;)

http://www.bytesend-inc.com/sgate/goauld/heruur.jpg

kre!
hmmm, stargate :D what about that snake heads? :lol:
Modanung
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Modanung »

This is the concept for the races I drew some time ago.
Time and space are probably going to change, the rest is near-to final if you ask me.
I consider this to be an off-topic discussion btw.
If you're looking for 3D FOSS games be sure to check out LucKey Productions on itch.io
Tenn
Peon
Peon

Post by Tenn »

Modanung wrote:Image
This is the concept for the races I drew some time ago.
Time and space are probably going to change, the rest is near-to final if you ask me.
I consider this to be an off-topic discussion btw.
The right one: greets from the blue man group :=
Is it planned to include races?? Wow... TMW is growing and growing :D
Sorry for my bad english.

I'm from Germany.
Me too. :P
Me too, too :P

http://customize.themanaworld.de/
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

Edit: wrong thread
Last edited by Crush on 30 Jan 2007, 16:15, edited 1 time in total.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Tarm
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Tarm »

mangamaniac wrote:Egypt would fit for the style, but it doesn't fit for the colours. I think, Egyptian colours are white(or a colour unbleached cotton has), blue and gold, but it shouldn't look to much like of an existing culture.

First I thought the clothes looked more arabian but you're right. Egyptian fits better. Though you could change them a little and get a arabian look and use bright colours. IIRC arabs use more colourfull clothes.

I agree that egyptian style and colours fits bird people nicely. But as said, clothes and styles should not look too much like real life counterparts.
"I'm selfdestructive baby
But a friendly one" - Spiritual Beggars.
Platyna
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Platyna »

Why you will not think about the race we already have - human, and why you can't stay with your first idea of normal plain dress which actually not looked like clown clothes? And why we can't stay on topic which is female clothing. Thanks in advance for consideration.

Regards.
mangamaniac
Novice
Novice

Post by mangamaniac »

I'm very busy at the moment, so it will take much more time than I expected :( .

Please be patient until I have more time.
bankai
Novice
Novice

Re: Suggestion: Female clothes

Post by bankai »

wow amazing manga i enjoyed seeing how the female version of the leather shirt came 2 be
WOOHOOOOOOOO
i
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by i »

Platyna's GM crimson dress

Recently Platyna asked me for a dress. The dress have to be nice, pretty and blody-red (#D50000)

Platyna approved this design. Check this out:
Platyna-Dress.png
Platyna-Dress.png (49.77 KiB) Viewed 3476 times
just-a-dress.png
just-a-dress.png (1.73 KiB) Viewed 3472 times
Dress will be one sprite, take it as leg-part, do not split it between 2 sprites. Chest will be reserved for add-ons like angel/devil wings, or maybe something else.

Every help will be appreciated. Especially in animation.
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

Good idea, but for technical reasons it should be a torso armor because torso armor is always drawn over leg armor. It would look stupid when it would be overlapped by another torso armor while another leg armor under it can't do that much damage.

...although when you follow the player sprite precisely in the torso area combining it with other default torso equipments might turn out as a clever variant of the outfit. But the question is if this wouldn't be a too hard restriction from the aesthetical point of view.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
i
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by i »

Crush wrote:Good idea, but for technical reasons it should be a torso armor because torso armor is always drawn over leg armor. It would look stupid when it would be overlapped by another torso armor while another leg armor under it can't do that much damage.

...although when you follow the player sprite precisely in the torso area combining it with other default torso equipments might turn out as a clever variant of the outfit. But the question is if this wouldn't be a too hard restriction from the aesthetical point of view.
It definitely should be leg armour. Look:
IMO it looks very nice. :)