guichan.framework version 0.8.0

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
allenmoatallen
Peon
Peon

guichan.framework version 0.8.0

Post by allenmoatallen »

Can anyone post either their XCode project for building these frameworks for each release or post a prebuilt .framework with OpenGL support built in?

Thanks!
trapdoor
Novice
Novice

Re: guichan.framework version 0.8.0

Post by trapdoor »

allenmoatallen
Peon
Peon

Post by allenmoatallen »

Much thanks! I have an issue though, it seems as if the src isn't seeing guichan properly:

Code: Select all

cd /Users/trevor/Projects/LoMClient/XCode
    /Developer/usr/bin/gcc-4.0 -x c++ -arch i386 -pipe -Wno-trigraphs -fpascal-strings -fasm-blocks -O0 -Wreturn-type -Wunused-variable -fmessage-length=0 -mfix-and-continue -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -gdwarf-2 -I/Users/trevor/Projects/LoMClient/XCode/../../build/LoM_Client.build/Debug/LoM_Client.build/LoM_Client.hmap -F/Users/trevor/Projects/LoMClient/XCode/../../build/Debug -F/Users/trevor/Library/Frameworks -F/Library/Frameworks -I/Users/trevor/Projects/LoMClient/XCode/../../build/Debug/include -I/Library/Frameworks/SDL_ttf.framework/Headers -I/usr/include -I/Library/Frameworks/enet.framework/Headers -I/Users/trevor/Library/Frameworks/SDL_mixer.framework/Headers -I/Users/trevor/Library/Frameworks/SDL.framework/Headers -I/Library/Frameworks/SDL.framework/Headers -I/Users/trevor/Library/Frameworks/SDL.framework/Headers -I/Library/Frameworks/SDL.framework/Headers -I/Library/Frameworks/SDL_mixer.framework/Headers -I/Users/trevor/Library/Frameworks/SDL_image.framework/Headers -I/Library/Frameworks/SDL_image.framework/Headers -I/Library/Frameworks/enet.framework/Headers -I/Library/Frameworks/guichan.framework/Headers -I/Library/Frameworks/libpng.framework/Headers -I/Library/Frameworks/physfs.framework/Headers -I/Users/trevor/Projects/LoMClient/XCode/../../build/LoM_Client.build/Debug/LoM_Client.build/DerivedSources -c /Users/trevor/Projects/LoMClient/XCode/../src/gui/button.cpp -o /Users/trevor/Projects/LoMClient/XCode/../../build/LoM_Client.build/Debug/LoM_Client.build/Objects-normal/i386/button.o
/Users/trevor/Projects/LoMClient/XCode/../src/gui/button.cpp: In member function 'void Button::init()':
/Users/trevor/Projects/LoMClient/XCode/../src/gui/button.cpp:86: error: 'setFrameSize' was not declared in this scope
	/Users/trevor/Projects/LoMClient/XCode/../src/gui/button.cpp:86: error: 'setFrameSize' was not declared in this scope
    cd /Users/trevor/Projects/LoMClient/XCode
    /Developer/usr/bin/gcc-4.0 -x c++ -arch i386 -pipe -Wno-trigraphs -fpascal-strings -fasm-blocks -O0 -Wreturn-type -Wunused-variable -fmessage-length=0 -mfix-and-continue -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -gdwarf-2 -I/Users/trevor/Projects/LoMClient/XCode/../../build/LoM_Client.build/Debug/LoM_Client.build/LoM_Client.hmap -F/Users/trevor/Projects/LoMClient/XCode/../../build/Debug -F/Users/trevor/Library/Frameworks -F/Library/Frameworks -I/Users/trevor/Projects/LoMClient/XCode/../../build/Debug/include -I/Library/Frameworks/SDL_ttf.framework/Headers -I/usr/include -I/Library/Frameworks/enet.framework/Headers -I/Users/trevor/Library/Frameworks/SDL_mixer.framework/Headers -I/Users/trevor/Library/Frameworks/SDL.framework/Headers -I/Library/Frameworks/SDL.framework/Headers -I/Users/trevor/Library/Frameworks/SDL.framework/Headers -I/Library/Frameworks/SDL.framework/Headers -I/Library/Frameworks/SDL_mixer.framework/Headers -I/Users/trevor/Library/Frameworks/SDL_image.framework/Headers -I/Library/Frameworks/SDL_image.framework/Headers -I/Library/Frameworks/enet.framework/Headers -I/Library/Frameworks/guichan.framework/Headers -I/Library/Frameworks/libpng.framework/Headers -I/Library/Frameworks/physfs.framework/Headers -I/Users/trevor/Projects/LoMClient/XCode/../../build/LoM_Client.build/Debug/LoM_Client.build/DerivedSources -c /Users/trevor/Projects/LoMClient/XCode/../src/gui/buy.cpp -o /Users/trevor/Projects/LoMClient/XCode/../../build/LoM_Client.build/Debug/LoM_Client.build/Objects-normal/i386/buy.o
/Users/trevor/Projects/LoMClient/XCode/../src/gui/buy.cpp: In constructor 'BuyDialog::BuyDialog()':
/Users/trevor/Projects/LoMClient/XCode/../src/gui/buy.cpp:75: error: 'class ShopListBox' has no member named 'addSelectionListener'
	/Users/trevor/Projects/LoMClient/XCode/../src/gui/buy.cpp:75: error: 'class ShopListBox' has no member named 'addSelectionListener'
guichan.framework is included/linked like all the others, so I don't understand what it is missing.
trapdoor
Novice
Novice

Post by trapdoor »

Those are problems with the headers. Make sure you are including the correct version.

--
trapdoor
allenmoatallen
Peon
Peon

Post by allenmoatallen »

Thanks, I tried linking against the .dylib of guichan which worked wonderfully and finally managed to compile my own that worked as well, I don't know why the other versions weren't working. The game starts now but fails with:

Code: Select all

4/26/08 9:45:05 AM [0x0-0xed0ed].com.TMW.TMW[23607] Assertion failed: (mSDLImage), function getPixel, file /Users/trevor/Projects/TMW/XCode/../src/resources/imageloader.cpp, line 70. 
Why is getPixel failing its assertion?
allenmoatallen
Peon
Peon

Post by allenmoatallen »

Nvm leeor_net solved my problems, thanks!
allenmoatallen
Peon
Peon

Post by allenmoatallen »

Ok, this question pertains to OpenGL in TMW, once you have guichan with opengl support, how are you including opengl in TMW project? you have the <OpenGL/OpenGL.h> includes in the src is that all you need? or is there another parameter to pass? Also with guichan, you do the same thing when compiling from source?
trapdoor
Novice
Novice

Post by trapdoor »

You need to define USE_OPENGL.

--
trapdoor
allenmoatallen
Peon
Peon

Post by allenmoatallen »

Ok, thats what I thought, would that be done by adding a user setting such as:

USE_OPENGL TRUE ?

Or is there a different way to do it?
trapdoor
Novice
Novice

Post by trapdoor »

It doesnt need to be defined as anything, just add -DUSE_OPENGL to the compile line.

--
trapdoor
allenmoatallen
Peon
Peon

Post by allenmoatallen »

got it! thank you very much!