cotton shirt 1000gp

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
Angell
Peon
Peon

cotton shirt 1000gp

Post by Angell »

I am buy it item. iam clik in use and unable to equip.
Help!!!!
MMORPG free the best MMORPG
HaLLanHype
Novice
Novice

Post by HaLLanHype »

It seems your from another country due to your English. Im new around here and to the game but my guess would be maybe you do not meet the requirements?
Kyokai
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Kyokai »

Haha, no requirements on the cotton shirt. It's simply that we don't have a shirt sprite to put on top of your character. We're in the middle of a graphics revolution here at the moment, but you should expect to see equippable items appear in the next release.
The Mana World System Coordinator.
View the Systems
So what does the systems coordinator actually do? My job is to take your ideas for TMW and build them into working aspects of gameplay that can be implemented by the artists and programmers. If there's anything you think we can do better or differently, let me know.
Rotonen
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Rotonen »

You get a cotton shirt when you create a new character. It's only that it's not yet fully implemented. You cannot use it.. YET.. ;)
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Post by ElvenProgrammer »

Yeah equipment still needs to be fixed, anyway if you buy the cotton shirt from the shop it should work, you should be able to equip it (you can see if it's equipped in the equipment window alt+e), I don't think the one you start with is working. About the graphic, of course you still can't see the player wearing the shirt.
HaLLanHype
Novice
Novice

Post by HaLLanHype »

Ok havent tested the game much so was trying to help with little knowledge.

I have made headgears and so on for Ragnarok Online before maybe I will make some for fun.
maci
Knight
Knight

Post by maci »

*closed*
ElvenProgrammer wrote:Maci: don't be rude, we're here to help people ;)