I'm New but I want to help.

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Arkane
Peon
Peon

I'm New but I want to help.

Post by Arkane »

Hi my name is Dan,

I play under the SN, Arkane. I have been playing TMW for about a week now. I have found everyone here to be extremely helpful and just all around a great group of people.

I don't have much background in graphics but it's something that with the guidence of some of the pro's here I think I might be able to contribute a little to our already awesome game.

I will read through all the stickies here in the graphical development section of TMW forums, and try to get a general idea of what we're going for and what I might be able to help with.

Agian, just introducing myself and offering my help where I can,

Thanks,
~Dan (Arkane)
Rotonen
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: I'm New but I want to help.

Post by Rotonen »

Arkane wrote:I don't have much background in graphics but it's something that with the guidence of some of the pro's here I think I might be able to contribute a little to our already awesome game.
Since you think the game is already graphically great, you are more than welcome to start learning here.

Have patience and tenaciousness. You will get there.

And yes, this was a warm welcome. :evil:
This message used to be meaningful.
Arkane
Peon
Peon

Re: I'm New but I want to help.

Post by Arkane »

:evil: Thanks :-P