Tile Request Thread

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Tile Request Thread

Post by Crush »

Aaah, right, now I get the joke.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
KidC
Peon
Peon

Post by KidC »

I looked at the map editor for this game and it looks like you'd be able to import tiles fine from RPG Maker. At worst you'd have to mess with the dimensions some. Theres a lot of great tilesets out there that haven't been used in RPG Maker games. Why not use some of those?
Shaggy
Novice
Novice

Post by Shaggy »

If you can provide details of the file format, I'm sure that a conversion utility could be written.
Enjoyed The Mana World? Then check out Aethyra (http://www.aethyra.com).
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

No, we won't use any RPGMaker stock graphics. We will only use graphics which are made especially for TMW.

1. We can't be sure about licensing problems. The RPGMaker scene is not that concerned about copyright.
2. We don't want to use tiles which have already been used in other games.
3. They won't fit the TMW style and thus won't work together with the other tiles.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.