New_29-1 + Cave

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Superkoop
Warrior
Warrior

Re: New_29-1 + Cave

Post by Superkoop »

5t3v3 wrote:Also, what's the point of having a road fork, and then having both roads run completely parallel to each other, seems rather unnatural ^_^
Other then that, keep up the good work.
Not quite sure I understand what you're getting at...

But anyhow, I will try to keep up the good work, I guess. *still kinda of confused*
In game I am Xaru
On forums I am Superkoop
IRL I am John
-View World map-
5t3v3
Warrior
Warrior

Post by 5t3v3 »

well the 29-1 map (not the inside cave, at a certain moment the dirt road splits in two, and both roads run parallel the whole time. (lower left corner of map) It seems kind of abundant to have two roads next to one another heading in the same direction.
In game characters: "5t3v3" and "L "
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

I think this is supposed to look like a dirt road which is mostly used by carts and thus has a line of grass in the middle.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Superkoop
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Superkoop »

Oh I see what you mean now Steve! Crush is correct, I was aiming for a wagon traveled road like so: Image
In game I am Xaru
On forums I am Superkoop
IRL I am John
-View World map-