player disappeared - what happend?

This forum is used to deal with abuse in game - abuse reports, bans etc.
Narmora
Peon
Peon

player disappeared - what happend?

Post by Narmora »

What the hell is going on? When i started Mana with the character "thue" i didnt think about a secure password. 3 weeks ago i logged in and found thue completly naked. No more weapons, no plaitemail, hats, helmets, chaps... Only left some food and money. Just had reached lvl85...Very sad i created a new character. When i had a look at thue now, she has gone. Found blank window, only could have created another new characater. Who is stealing items and people? Afraid of lvling up and collecting items with my new character, because not knowing if its safe. HELP!!!! :cry:
Booty
Novice
Novice

Re: player disappeared - what happend?

Post by Booty »

Narmora wrote:What the hell is going on? When i started Mana with the character "thue" i didnt think about a secure password. 3 weeks ago i logged in and found thue completly naked. No more weapons, no plaitemail, hats, helmets, chaps... Only left some food and money. Just had reached lvl85...Very sad i created a new character. When i had a look at thue now, she has gone. Found blank window, only could have created another new characater. Who is stealing items and people? Afraid of lvling up and collecting items with my new character, because not knowing if its safe. HELP!!!! :cry:

scary scary, we really need a way to change passwords
GonzoDark
Warrior
Warrior

Re: player disappeared - what happend?

Post by GonzoDark »

Booty wrote:
Narmora wrote: scary scary, we really need a way to change passwords
PM Platyna is the only way right now, but I agree, we need a new way (an easy way) to change the password.

// GonzoDark
IchigoBlack (86) a.k.a GonzoDark (80) || HolyManaClan