Carrot Tomato Corn and other farmlike foods

All development of pixel art, maps and other graphics.

Red Lord
Novice
Novice

Carrot Tomato Corn and other farmlike foods

Post by Red Lord »

I was thinking, with all the farms, why don't we have produce other than apples. I have one done so far but here are some possible farm like produce. More to come when I am a bit less tired.

I also have a possible quest to go with some of these.

The chef NPC could use a combination of the items to create certain dishes. You would have to collect them from Pinkies(Possible, since the farmer said they were eating up his crops). If I was advanced enough on how to script NPC's and small quests I would work on the script for it myself(it would be nice to see a how to script NPC's on the Wiki.)
Formerly Blacklord
Booty
Novice
Novice

Re: Carrot Tomato Corn and other farmlike foods

Post by Booty »

It has been said elsewhere but I'll say it again, making monster drops environmentally appropriate is a good idea.

My only concern is that there is already a great variety of food stuffs and we have a limited knapsack and while I suppose I could just sell those cheap but healthy foods I would rather do something with them. Like you suggested, make it into a quest (kinda) thing. I personally would prefer turning my foodstuffs into rations.

Maybe the quest can have super special dishes that temporarily increase health beyond the max.
Shaili (a.k.a. tds)
Novice
Novice

Post by Shaili (a.k.a. tds) »

If you need help in scripting, just ask ;)
Ingame I am: Shaili, Lv. 9X

Image Proud Italian TMW Player

Image You can find me on Last.fm
Red Lord
Novice
Novice

Post by Red Lord »

It would be very appreciated.
Formerly Blacklord