save stones (replacements)

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Len
Knight
Knight

save stones (replacements)

Post by Len »

Eventually we are going to need a replacement for the town save stones (Seeing as how they are going to be used in the Forest/swamp tileset)

What do you think of using the god crystal shards instead(a different color for each town)? If not can you suggest something else
Pixel Battalion
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Re: save stones (replacements)

Post by Jaxad0127 »

A small fountain or statue would work. Different colors is a good idea. Maybe different styles for each region as well.
Rotonen
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: save stones (replacements)

Post by Rotonen »

Since this is not the graphical forum section, my hands are tied about nitpicking on the yellow.

Anyway, a definite is an improvement. I would not call the stuff we have out there canonical content anyway, so sure, go ahead. In any case it's a superior stone when it comes to actual integration into the ground on which it stands. I wish more of our content actually did that.
This message used to be meaningful.