boss pinkie

All development of pixel art, maps and other graphics.

Spit23
Novice
Novice

boss pinkie

Post by Spit23 »

Hi folks. Crush posted the idea of a boss pinkie last month. I liked the idea and started to create one. So I took the original pinkie sprite and made it fatter. Additionally the boss-pinkie has a second antenna. It could drop the antennae headger I made.

Please give feedback.
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Re: boss pinkie

Post by Jaxad0127 »

It looks to close in size to the original. Don't feel limited by the original Pinkie. You can make it as large as you want.
Spit23
Novice
Novice

Post by Spit23 »

Ok, I made a bigger version of the original pinkie sprite and of my own version.

I think in this size there maybe should be more details or texture. What do you think? Please give me feedback and ideas how a boss-pinkie could look like.
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

I would base it on the left one.

But you got to do something about the facial expression. The original has a cute and friendly smile, this one looks like you caught it masturbating.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
i
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by i »

Spit23 wrote:Ok, I made a bigger version of the original pinkie sprite and of my own version.

I think in this size there maybe should be more details or texture. What do you think? Please give me feedback and ideas how a boss-pinkie could look like.
I don't like the way it smiles. Could it be a bit less roundy?
Spit23
Novice
Novice

Post by Spit23 »

Hi folks. I just tried to make a bigger version first. The right verion looks totally bad and the left also looks like crap at the moment :wink:

I need some ideas how it could look like. Maybe it shouldnt smile at all and look more evil? Ideas wanted
Last edited by Spit23 on 22 Aug 2008, 15:26, edited 1 time in total.
i
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by i »

Spit23 wrote:Hi folks. I just tried to make a bigger version first. The right verion looks totally bad and the left also looks like crap at the moment :wink:

I need some ideas how it could look like. Maybe it shouldnt smile at all and looks more evil? Ideas wanted
maybe additional pair o hands with clavs will help? or some spikes on it's back?
yosuhara
Knight
Knight

Post by yosuhara »

i wrote:
Spit23 wrote:Hi folks. I just tried to make a bigger version first. The right verion looks totally bad and the left also looks like crap at the moment :wink:

I need some ideas how it could look like. Maybe it shouldnt smile at all and looks more evil? Ideas wanted
maybe additional pair o hands with clavs will help? or some spikes on it's back?
maybe longer tail and some red spots on skin?
Dimond
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Dimond »

AHH!!
You make cute things look scary you know....
Anyway why not add blood dripping fangs when it attacks? :o
What am I thinking!? It would just look even more scary... at least it's not as bad as the Evil Jester Mask.. that was very scary..
Strump
Novice
Novice

Post by Strump »

I have an a idea.

Why you do not make from all monsters one boss monsters are only somewhat more larger???
:D