PvP - Player vs. Player

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

imorgado
Novice
Novice

Post by imorgado »

Kyokai wrote:That seems difficult to implement from a technical standpoint... Specific battlefields are easy enough to do, but moving boundaries are far harder. You run into problems like: what happens when a kingdom runs out of territory altogether? Before we start working on this, we're going to need the complete world map anyway.

Also, hostile political systems like that can make player characters who don't want to be caught up in the wars uncomfortable outside of their home countries. Just a thought.
In UO the safe zone are marked with a SINGLE Attribute.

But I didn't remember.

We are able to set the safe zones, very similar to html image maps.
Kyokai
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Kyokai »

Updates in the PVP section of the Wiki. Check out our current PVP model, and give some feedback.http://themanaworld.sourceforge.net/wiki/?PVP
The Mana World System Coordinator.
View the Systems
So what does the systems coordinator actually do? My job is to take your ideas for TMW and build them into working aspects of gameplay that can be implemented by the artists and programmers. If there's anything you think we can do better or differently, let me know.
HaLLanHype
Novice
Novice

Post by HaLLanHype »

on the game Conquer Online pvp is enabled everywhere. You can turn it on or off (so you dont kill someone accidentally) also around all towns or mines or places like that their are guards who are superpowered and if you kill someone in their sight they rip you up lol

also in places out of town they roam around and will do the same

they also kill monsters near them but you wouldnt want that
Authoritive Anarchy
Peon
Peon

Post by Authoritive Anarchy »

I dont know if this has been said, and im too lazy to check the date of the last post but here goes. Ive been on some RO servers with alterations. I find the PK everywhere but town has a lot more of a population to it. Its awsome too becuase when theres pk outside, you can have certain bylaws, like no killing people in novice state(unless they are a powerful super novice, in that case waste those mofos). because when theres no pk, people can say Chocolate Cupcake to other people who are stronger, and not pay the conciquence. I love the Idea of Pk arenas though.
Asgard Online... Comming soon. developement by Authoritive Anarchy Inc.