Bounty

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Bear
Warrior
Warrior

Bounty

Post by Bear »

Earlier, i proposed the idea of Conquest/monster points, but looking back on my RO scripting that would take ALOT of work...

so i propose this, when signing up with a npc to go on a bounty/quest, your character is given the duty to kill a certain boss/mini boss, when you kill that monster, you get certain points or (bounty points)

This wouldnt cause as much trouble as monster/conquest. But this is just a suggestion, since the other things been put in already.
Kyokai
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Bounty

Post by Kyokai »

We have something similar to that, but maybe not with hunting bosses per se. Could be an interesting addition. Anyhow, bounties are placed by players who want a certain item. When the bounty is handled, the hunter turns the item over to the office and collects the reward money. You can read a bit more about it on this wiki page.
The Mana World System Coordinator.
View the Systems
So what does the systems coordinator actually do? My job is to take your ideas for TMW and build them into working aspects of gameplay that can be implemented by the artists and programmers. If there's anything you think we can do better or differently, let me know.
HaLLanHype
Novice
Novice

Post by HaLLanHype »

Right now we are going to have like an arena sort of thing. Well it will be a mini quest when done but you kill the monsters get points and get prizes.