Another extra skill

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Antonio82
Peon
Peon

Another extra skill

Post by Antonio82 »

In TMW with the assigned keys it is possible to target a player or a monster. I like this game, really, but I miss some features
like monsters and/or characters details and any info about the environment around.
I was thinking about a new floating window to show monsters/players info (on you choose, also object): not a system one, it should not be available at the beginning of the game.
As soon as you get skill points, you can spent some of them to
1)Gain this new window features
2)Increase the number of info available about every target, like monster/player name(obviously) plus:
a) life points
b) attack/defense points
c) experience point on its defeating(monster); otherwise total xp gained(player)
d) (optional) items dropping or weapons/armor equipped
There are a lot of info available.
I don't know if it's possible to implement an anti-botting system (built-in, you don't need experience to have it).
On targetting a player, info like connection time, total enemy killed, last enemy killed are displayed
I'm sure somebody from development team already got an idea of this kind; in this case I quote it
"..as long as you suffer, you know you are live.."
Turmfalke
Manasource
Manasource

Re: Another extra skill

Post by Turmfalke »

you could get all this information by checking the monster_db.txt
I stand beside the holy man
The monarchs fear my wrath
None may move the way I can
Ever the crooked path
a knight