Maggots of hell!

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
Fusr
Peon
Peon

Maggots of hell!

Post by Fusr »

When i'm killing maggots(somethimes)they go up me and then i can't kick then so i need go back and try get him...
and the "Super maggots" do this too but is more dificult because they are strong...
maci
Knight
Knight

Post by maci »

okay..

again

1. you kill maggots

2. they go up you (???)

3. you cant kick (???)

4. you need to go back

5. you try to get them

*confused*
ElvenProgrammer wrote:Maci: don't be rude, we're here to help people ;)
Maester Pixel
Peon
Peon

Post by Maester Pixel »

Hmm. Maci I think I can answer some if not all of Fusr's questions.
Fusr wrote:When i'm killing maggots(somethimes)they go up me and then i can't kick then so i need go back and try get him...
Sometimes when a monster (in this case a maggot) moves diagonal your attacks may miss, thus your weapon/fist have no effect, this can also be because you missed. Just wait for it to stop, then make your move.
Fusr wrote:When i'm killing maggots(somethimes)they go up me
When you attack a monster they will follow you, they will pursue you until you either leave the screen, log off, perish, or defeat the creature.
Bjørn
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Bjørn »

I think he means the problem where sometimes when you hit a monster he is put right on top of you (the "up me" part). You'd then have to step aside and turn to the monster again to hit it.

The whole "you hit a monter and he jumps back to some tile" thing is something that still needs to be solved but it's not so much of a priority to us at the moment. Rest assured we do mean to improve this situation later.