little hint on training in the mountains

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
doorsman
Warrior
Warrior

little hint on training in the mountains

Post by doorsman »

I've noticed, with many others that most all players tend to forget the deadend in the mountains (the other way, visible when going to Pachua). If people neglect that area for many hours, it gets filled and it's almost impossible to enter there.
I suggest all players to get a training routine while in there (ex. entrance, deadend, Pachua) and redo. This way, everyone can enjoy this amazing map :lol:
Still on freenode network #manacentral. On the Web at www.manacentral.net

Patience, Integrity and Truth. A harsh Reality...

doors
Solo
Peon
Peon

Re: little hint on training in the mountains

Post by Solo »

To me and as well as others, i'm sure, a complete run in the mountains means going to all dead ends, (Pachua, spider-webbed cave and the infamous dead-end). And, of course, surviving coming back out.

Also, if the dead end is packed with snakes, too many for one player, the suggestion is to gather a lot of people, and go straight there, without killing anymore, to avoid more snakes from respawning in that place.

This, of course, i've learned by acompanying doorsman in his own runs, watching and learning.

Thanks Doors.
THE POWER OF CREATION LIES WITHIN
bigglesworth
Novice
Novice

Post by bigglesworth »

Why not edit the map? Block the map exit to that area with another spider web and fill those tiles on the other side with a rockslide? Problem solved.

But, seriously, since the amount of snakes in that area is dynamic, you'll always have to round up players to take the beating until it's cleared out. The recent healing items adjustment makes it difficult to clear so weak+poor players avoid going that far.

(edit: grammar)
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Jaxad0127 »

Another option is to make spawn areas, to ensure that the snakes remain spread out.
doorsman
Warrior
Warrior

Post by doorsman »

might do it indeed Jax.. well, something should be done at some point... we'll see what will happen in the future i guess 8)
Still on freenode network #manacentral. On the Web at www.manacentral.net

Patience, Integrity and Truth. A harsh Reality...

doors