Uncalled for

This forum is used to deal with abuse in game - abuse reports, bans etc.
Solo
Peon
Peon

Uncalled for

Post by Solo »

This player was ranting while i was afk. When i came back i said i'd report him, and then he proceeded to curse me for no reason, without provocation. Here are the screenshots.

I hope the proper punishment is applied for this type of behavior.
THE POWER OF CREATION LIES WITHIN
Platyna
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Re: Uncalled for

Post by Platyna »

Edit your post and attach images to it, in some decent resolution so they will be readable.
And when the hell you people will learn that this is not discussion forum?

Regards.
Solo
Peon
Peon

Re: Uncalled for

Post by Solo »

#1 - I didn't discuss, i reported.

#2 - When i try to attatch the images, i get a message saying the files are too big. Altering the size will make for crappy resolution.

#3 . "Us people" should be treated better by you people, not that we're doing you any favors, but i think you should be more polite, even when you don't feel like it, especially being in your position. I think your attitude is turning a lot of people off, of the game and the forums.

#4 - this is my last post.
THE POWER OF CREATION LIES WITHIN
Platyna
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

[SOLVED] Re: Uncalled for

Post by Platyna »

If you make a report you should keep track on it. I have removed several posts from your thread, and the message was directed to these people who again abused the abuse forum.

About politness - I am quite polite for those who are polite for me.

for i in `seq 1 100000`; do echo "I beg you pardon my dear friends, not to be rude, but can you trash abuse forum a little less? Thank you, do not take offence, please, please."; done

Any person disrespecting the forum rules and those who are trying to keep it in order will not meet a kind reception. I am not Microsoft helpdesk employee, so I don't have to be nice for people who disrespect me.

About the images resolution, no one else has any problem with uploading readable ones.

As I don't have a Hubble telescope at hand therefore your abuse report has been discarded.

Regards.