A new idea that can help the TMW ^^

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Icaro
Peon
Peon

A new idea that can help the TMW ^^

Post by Icaro »

Hi to everyone :D I bring here a new idea that could be used in TMW is the GM could get that idea in TMW
As I had seen in several games, MMORPG, most equipment was for use in a face and a head in
I wish that GM put a separate type equipment Goggles and eyepatch it would be used with any hat?
I would be very agradesido if the GM could make a separate equipment as an example that I did just there to baxo

What they found this tip? if they could geito that I would be very agradessido ^^
Speak what they found?
Icaro back...
Icaro
Peon
Peon

Re: A new idea that can help the TMW ^^

Post by Icaro »

What they found this tip? if they could geito that I would be very agradessido ^^
Speak what they found?
Icaro back...
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Jaxad0127 »

This is only possible with 0.0.26 and above. Once we drop 0.0.24.1 and 0.0.25, we can and should move certain equipment to other layers to allow for this kind of variation.
Icaro
Peon
Peon

Post by Icaro »

aha ok :p
Icaro back...