Jack Lumber won't let me out of town

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
whiterabbit
Peon
Peon

Jack Lumber won't let me out of town

Post by whiterabbit »

I don't know if this problem is just on my computer (although I met today one other person who had the same problem).

When I try to do Forrest Bow quest and I go to talk Jack the game sort of freezes. I can't get out of town, inside buildings, some NPCs disappear and sometimes I can't move. I can continue normal game if I boot the game and I don't talk to Jack again.

Another notable thing is that when I speak to Alan and then I go to speak Jack, Jack says the same things as before starting the quest. Is this how it should be?

Ps. I'm Finnish so I'm not so good at English :wink:
Gone for good, bye!
Syller
Peon
Peon

Re: Jack Lumber won't let me out of town

Post by Syller »

That was me I think that you seen talking about this. =D I am having problems with too and I can't finish the forest bow quest. I talk to him and I get locked into town or I can't move. I seen 2 other people having this problem, all on ubuntu and someone told me to try running TMW on wine with the windows version but it crashed at the same spot.

Update: I just installed TMW on my windows laptop, same bug/crash happens when I talk to jack.
PIXIE BOBS
Peon
Peon

Post by PIXIE BOBS »

Same here!!
now I cant even get ON lol.
Jacks got Termits. Pixie
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Jaxad0127 »

There was a bug in his script. The fix will be in on the next restart.