Suggestion for selling

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

z0ro
Novice
Novice

Suggestion for selling

Post by z0ro »

When selling something to some NPC I think we should be able to sell more than 1 thing at once, be able to select more than 1 item to sell and also say if I have 5 bug legs and I select Bug legs and other items, it'll sell all of them too with some kind of confirmation making sure I want to sell all of them. If I sell one thing then no confirmation. It'd be easier, sometimes I have shitload of items to sell and I have to sell it one at time
kickinyourface
Novice
Novice

Re: Suggestion for selling

Post by kickinyourface »

indeed. this would be cool.
lvl 7X | God made Weed, Men made beer... In God we Trust
yourmistakes wrote::lol: lmfao @ people that think the internet is serious business.
yasha
Novice
Novice

Post by yasha »

It would be much better then now if only daggers, equipment and thing like that would be on same place, not on lots of places per one piece.
Attachments
manawrld1.1.jpg
manawrld1.1.jpg (147.45 KiB) Viewed 1605 times
Uses Ubuntu 8.10 and The mana world 0.0.27.
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Jaxad0127 »

yasha wrote:It would be much better then now if only daggers, equipment and thing like that would be on same place, not on lots of places per one piece.
That is intentional.
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

The server software treats equipment as non-stackable because equipment can have various kinds of upgrades attached to it. Thus every equipment piece is more or less unique and thus it would be impractical to have it stackable.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
yasha
Novice
Novice

Post by yasha »

Crush wrote:The server software treats equipment as non-stackable because equipment can have various kinds of upgrades attached to it. Thus every equipment piece is more or less unique and thus it would be impractical to have it stackable.
How are they unique if I can know? I haven't noticed that....
Uses Ubuntu 8.10 and The mana world 0.0.27.
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

As you all know TMW is based on a Ragnarok Online server emulator. In Ragnarok Online every piece of equipment can have up to four "card slots" which can hold rare "card" items which bestow the piece of equipment with stat bonis. In addition to that each item can be upgraded to increase its damage/defence. The upgrade level is a number between +0 and +10.

In TMW we don't make any use of these possibilities. But it is nevertheless better to keep treating equipment in the inventory in the same way the server does (non-stackable) to avoid bugs and keep room in case the eAthena content developers ever want to make use of this system.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.