[DIS]xp for quests

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Spit23
Novice
Novice

[DIS]xp for quests

Post by Spit23 »

I wonder why for some quests you get xp and for others not. IMO there should be xp for every quest.
Automatic James
Peon
Peon

Re: [DIS]xp for quests

Post by Automatic James »

I agree. I think this is a perfect way to offer more variety in ways to gain xp. Obviously, repeatable quests should be excluded as this could lead to the buying of levels.
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Jaxad0127 »

All new, non-repeatable quests give XP. We didn't add it the old ones because we thought it would be too unfair for the older players.
radiant
Novice
Novice

Post by radiant »

The demon mask doesn't, and that one actually would have some merit to providing a large XP reward...
Spit23
Novice
Novice

Post by Spit23 »

radiant wrote:The demon mask doesn't, and that one actually would have some merit to providing a large XP reward...
Exactly, after doing this quest and the new santa quest I wondered why there's no xp for it.
jaxad0127 wrote:All new, non-repeatable quests give XP. We didn't add it the old ones because we thought it would be too unfair for the older players.
I understand and like the fact that the developement team trys to be fair to older players which support this game for a long period of time. But I think the most of the players know about the fact that this game is still in a pre-alpha version and they (including me) have to respect changes which makes the game concept more uniform in my opinion. And xp is something you can get everywhere and everytime by killing monsters, so the change wouldn't be so unfair in my opinion.
Last edited by Spit23 on 01 Dec 2008, 01:24, edited 1 time in total.
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Jaxad0127 »

We've talked about it a bit, and some lower quests will be given EXP bonuses.