My Resignation from HMC, "Groups" and "Los Viscerales"

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
Hommer
Warrior
Warrior

Re: My Resignation from HMC, "Groups" and "Los Viscerales"

Post by Hommer »

i was trying to make fun at how serious Wombat is during this whole topic over stupid problems in a VIDEO GAME.
Wombat wrote:Hey Hummer, I noticed you founded another clan before. What'd you do to **** it up?
Whoa you just proved my point without me having to look back at your previous post in this topic. Way to go you made my life easier by not having to click "Previous page" to quote your post in there.
Join us in Holy Mana and become Strong.

http://www.freewebs.com/holymanaclan
Wombat
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Wombat »

Proved your point Hummer? That I was equating your name with a euphemism for blow jobs?
Current character is "Abolish".
Hommer
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Hommer »

I was actually talking about this part.
Wombat wrote:I noticed you founded another clan before. What'd you do to **** it up?
Um Hummer being associated with blow jobs? I've never heard of that but by all means if that's how you want to refer to me then go for it.

By continuing to posts you are just proving that you're getting butt hurt over people insulting you in this thread. If my words are hurting your feelings that much please put down the keyboard, open your door, step outside and look up. The thing shining down on you is called the sun (say it with me now) you should make the SUN your new friend.

Wombat
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Wombat »

Another coward attempting to define discussion so they can run away. I accept your bow out. Next time don't try to teach me a "lesson" when you know you're going to get handled.
Hommer
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Hommer »

Whoa don't start your victory masturbation and anal pleasure yet i never bowed out. You handled nothing, your replys to my comedy gold were amateur at best. I'm sure anyone can see that.

Maybe you'll be able to type better replys once you finish anally pleasuring yourself with that mag lite.

Wombat
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Wombat »

Why shouldn't I do a victory dance? Because you wrote some Chocolate Cupcake? Cocky poop dick Duck! Look at me! I've got some gold! Idiot.
Hommer
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Hommer »

You better tone down the, "I think I have the balls to talk Chocolate Cupcake to Hommer, but if I ever actually came face to face with him in real life, I'd drop to my knees and suck his massive cock" talk.

I can Duck benchpress more than my own bodyweight, faggot. You know what that means? It means I can lift myself right up off of the Duck ground and fly. Next time you see something weird in the sky, remember.... Its not a bird, and its not a plane. It's super Hommer. Coming straight down from the sky to Duck wreck your faggot face with a crowbar.

Watch your Duck mouth.

Wombat
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Wombat »

Look at the crybaby mommy! Look at the big baby! He made a poopy again! Boo hoo big baby. I win.
Hommer
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Hommer »

I thought this was a contest of wits and humor. So far you've shown none you have not made me laugh at all with any of your replys though i have a big whole hearted laugh when i re-read my posts.

You're making my night boring step up the funny before you decide to reply, why do you feel the need to be so serious on a forum over the internet for an ONLINE game come on now. Oh you can say i'm a cry baby that's comedy gold (note the sarcasm in my writing).

Back to the funny:

DON'T GO SLINGING YOUR BULLSHIT "I'M HIGH AND MIGHTY" ATTITUDE ON ME LIKE YOU'RE SOME KIND OF HARD MOTHERFUCKER, ESPECIALLY ON THIS FORUM.

YOU WANT HARD? I'M Duck SCOTTISH. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE SCOTS INVENTED? WE INVENTED THE BAGPIPE, GOLF, DRINKING, CLYDESDALES AND KILTS MOTHERFUCKER. OUR ENTIRE CULTURE IS DEVOTED TO WARRING CLANS AND CLEAVING MOTHERFUCKERS IN TWO WHILE RIDING ON HORSES THE SIZE OF 15 OF YOU MOTHERFUCKERS COMBINED! WE PLAY BAGPIPES BECAUSE NO OTHER HUMANS ON EARTH ARE CAPABLE, WE DRINK MORNING NOON AND NIGHT AND WEAR THESE KILTS TO MORE EASILY RAPE YOUR WOMEN AND CHILDREN AFTER YOU'VE BEEN THROUGH THE SLAUGHTER. WE LIVE THROUGH HIGHLAND WINTERS AND LAUGH IN THE FACE OF YOUR PATHETIC ATTEMPT TO LOOK TOUGH. PAIN THAT MAKES YOU CRY MAKES US LAUGH, NOW SHUT THE Duck UP BEFORE I BURY YOU SO FAR INTO THE WALL PEOPLE WILL MISTAKE YOUR ASS FOR A Duck MURAL

Wombat
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Wombat »

Stop whining. Get some of that SUN you've been talking about.
Hommer
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Hommer »

If you're under the age of 18 please do not continue to the bottom of this page; graphic nudity ensues.

Shut the Duck up. Do you hear these words that are coming out of my mouth? SHUT. THE. Duck. UP. Don't dare dream of speaking to a Duck superior like that. Im perfectly capable of snapping your Duck spine in half, and I'm perfectly willing to do it. You Duck faggot, you have no idea what you're getting yourself in to. I'll rip your spine out from your Duck throat, and i'll use it as a dildo to assrape your mom with while I make her gag on my Duck cock. Then I'll pull your Chocolate Cupcake-covered spine out from your mothers asshole, and force your father to lick the Chocolate Cupcake off of it while I jizz in his Duck mouth at the same time. I'll make your dad snowball the resulting mouthful of your moms Chocolate Cupcake and my cum, over to your little sister, who i'll force to Duck gargle it while i rape her in the asshole and whip her with a belt. All of this will be in front of your spineless, dying body, laying on the floor waiting to die. The last Duck thing you'll ever see is me castrating your Duck dad and shoving his dick down your throat until you Duck suffocate.

Wombat
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Wombat »

Hummer made another poop in his diaper. I'm not concerned with your ramblings stupid. You can play cocky poopy all you want. Your flirting could be sexier. Maybe some chains and Chocolate Cupcake in between the cocky poopy talk please?
Rotonen
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Rotonen »

This thread is like wine. It gets better and better for a while and then turns into vinegar.
This message used to be meaningful.
Hommer
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Hommer »

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. IT'S CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, RIDDICK. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME NECRO BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXYS MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERKS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNING.

You think this is a joke?

Yea you have a lot to say over the intraweb but I bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv stuck on mute with no volume button.

So next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing;

I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type all of this up. Dont want anymore problems? I didnt think so......

Wombat
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Wombat »

This poor man has mental problems. How sad. So you Duck nutjob, I think that beating off to Riddick has driven you off the deep end. I'll wait until you brag about how big and strong you are and yawn again.