patch mac client

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

alvarorivera
Peon
Peon

patch mac client

Post by alvarorivera »

i dont know a lot about his but, i saw a guy dropping items very fast and i asked him, and he told me i must patch my client first, but i have no idea how to do it, and i started asking everybody but they only use windows, so i am lost my qestion is how can i patch my client and what is a client, if any1 that knows speak spanish it will be better
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: patch mac client

Post by Crush »

"The client" is the TMW software which runs on your computer.

The guy most likely used a 3rd party or self-made client modification. The open source nature of TMW makes it very easy to modify the software when you know how to program.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
alvarorivera
Peon
Peon

Re: patch mac client

Post by alvarorivera »

and can you tell me how to get a third party or self-made client modification.