Female Sitting Sprite

All development of pixel art, maps and other graphics.

kinwa
Novice
Novice

Re: Female Sitting Sprite

Post by kinwa »

congrats, now the female looks so shy and insecure and sooo cuteee; that's exactly, what the great and powerful men want to see, isn't? it's all about the boobs.

anyway, i thought it's a game where everyone can participate on the development. so plx stop ignoring my and others objections and good reasons.
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

kinwa wrote:anyway, i thought it's a game where everyone can participate on the development. so plx stop ignoring my and others objections and good reasons.
Everyone can participate, but nagging is not participating.

When you want to have influence then contribute something.

By the way: Who exactly are the "other people" you are mentioning? You are the only person I witnessed so far who tries to obstruct the development of a new female sitting pose. Why should we value your personal opinion higher than the opinion of people who complain about the current sitting pose?
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
kinwa
Novice
Novice

Post by kinwa »

helan
Peon
Peon

Post by helan »

valus wrote:Here is the whole set.

It needs tweaks, I know.

Yay or nay?
i think the problem with the side view is that knees are much higher than feet - should be more on one level ( front looks like she is kneeling, sides as she is "squatting"), the back looks ok.

somehow this positions looks a bit suspicious too... ;) maybe try to make more unisex and less girly? :) when i see something like this want to make me change my sex in the game lol.

other than that a good job.