Hunting packs

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
danleej
Peon
Peon

Hunting packs

Post by danleej »

I've been sorta kicking around an idea that I have been thinking about, and just want to throw it out there. Instead of a full blown clan Like HMC, I was looking at something smaller at the most 12 people of similar lvl. We would go out and basically as the name says become a pack that goes out and hunt monsters together, completes quests, and in the case of PVP fight as a team. Loot would get divided evenly between who ever showed for the hunt that day. Oh and the big thing is you insult one you insult all, you try to fight one, you fight all. I am just gaging interest at this point, but if enough people are interested, we can talk more in this thread about it and how best to set it up. I am undecided if the leader will be elected in and there would be an election and an election every once in a while or if it will be who ever is the highest level. Any thoughts on this? Thanks!!

Death Boy.
kinwa
Novice
Novice

Re: Hunting packs

Post by kinwa »

why making things so complicated?

for me it works like that: i strive through the mana world, find some ppl i know, or get to know new ones, spantaneously we decide to fight in groups, to fight special monsters, etc. and sometime it dissolves again.
so now i have some buddies, with whom i fight or talk or do other crazy things often, mostly at special times; - but thats not planned, it's just: i know they could be there, they know i could be there.. yeah.
and no leader nor other buerocracy needed. its flexible!

(and that's perhaps, why others won't like it. so take it just as my suggestions.)
danleej
Peon
Peon

Post by danleej »

True, I view this as more of a thought proccess right now, my other reason is to perhaps spice things up in TMW, enough people form their packs (or gangs), perhaps some rivialries may develop, some inter pack co-op, or barbarians at the gates of HMC, or other clans. Could make things interesting, If others want to use this idea feel free. The way that the Xp is working out and the monster rebalancing, I think this has a real good chance of success in TMW. Any other thoughts on this?

Death Boy
Tyga
Peon
Peon

Post by Tyga »

Basically the easier version of what your saying is you would like partys?
TyGaWoo
danleej
Peon
Peon

Post by danleej »

yeah something like that, although to be honest I was thinking along more tribal lines but yeah that works too. Thnx!