New ideas

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Savi
Novice
Novice

New ideas

Post by Savi »

Where is the proper place to post new ideas or suggestions for TMW?
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Re: New ideas

Post by Jaxad0127 »

Right here.
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

The wiki is also a good place to publish ideas. You can use the [Suggestion page] for more general ideas or write a new article when you have a more concrete and completely thought-out proposal.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Savi
Novice
Novice

Post by Savi »

I would have added my thoughts to the shout box in the Wiki but I wasn't sure how to add my TMW name to the list.
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

When you write the sequence --~~~~ on the wiki it is replaced with your username and the current date and time when you save the page.

For formating take the other entries as examples. When you want a more advanced reference you can consult the Wikipedia handbook (we are using the same software). But when you only want to add suggestion to the suggestion page it is unlikely that you will need it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:Conte ... _Wikipedia
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Savi
Novice
Novice

Post by Savi »

The reason I didn't know how to post in the shout box is Safari show editing differently than Firefox. Once I went into Firefox I could see how to add a Wiki post.

Thanks for your help

I saw a new Construction worker near the Pirate and thought about the lost map. My thought is the lost map could be broken into pieces and scattered out into the different areas of TMW. Clues would direct players to a certain NPC that would then give them a piece of the map. Once all the pieces were acquired you would see a map maker and he would assemble the pieces.
One way to keep players in suspense would be to keep a few pieces out of TMW and add them into newer additions to the game. Kind of like waiting for the next Book of a series to come out. As soon as a new addition to game opens everyone with pieces of the map would flock to the new area and try to find the new piece.