For the woodland hills...

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Doulos
Novice
Novice

For the woodland hills...

Post by Doulos »

I noticed there's no background music for the Woodland Hills area in the game.

I'd like to suggest something simple. Until someone submits a musical piece that properly captures the feel of this area, maybe a loop with the sound of woodland birds and wildlife would be kinda appropriate.

If this breaks a TMW policy that each section must have music, maybe the woodsy soundtrack could be a temporary fill in.
Khalid
Peon
Peon

Re: For the woodland hills...

Post by Khalid »

Hello Doulos,

I support you about that, it would be so nice to add a proper ambient music to this area...
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

Huh? The area is supposed to have music ("Magick - Small Grass.ogg"). I know, the track is awful, and I would be in favor of replacing it with something better, but you are acting like you aren't hearing anything at all. When that is the case there is something wrong.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Doulos
Novice
Novice

Post by Doulos »

Crush wrote:Huh? The area is supposed to have music ("Magick - Small Grass.ogg"). I know, the track is awful, and I would be in favor of replacing it with something better, but you are acting like you aren't hearing anything at all. When that is the case there is something wrong.
To let you know: I'm playing TMW 0.0.28 on a Mac.

The Woodland Hills, in my copy, does not have any background ambient music. I was not aware that music was supposed to be there. That's why I didn't report it as a bug.

Crush: I will cover as much of the map as I can. I will take note of every room/place where the music suddenly stops and file a proper bug report.

Thanks for the "heads up".
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Jaxad0127 »

Doulos wrote:
Crush wrote:Huh? The area is supposed to have music ("Magick - Small Grass.ogg"). I know, the track is awful, and I would be in favor of replacing it with something better, but you are acting like you aren't hearing anything at all. When that is the case there is something wrong.
To let you know: I'm playing TMW 0.0.28 on a Mac.

The Woodland Hills, in my copy, does not have any background ambient music. I was not aware that music was supposed to be there. That's why I didn't report it as a bug.

Crush: I will cover as much of the map as I can. I will take note of every room/place where the music suddenly stops and file a proper bug report.

Thanks for the "heads up".
Music is map wide. So just check each map.