Character sprites

All development of pixel art, maps and other graphics.

Talaroc
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Talaroc »

Well, that gives me time to get in a complete spritesheet, anyway.
Ghost
Peon
Peon

Post by Ghost »

Talaroc wrote:Well, that gives me time to get in a complete spritesheet, anyway.
Thats true, but I would've like to see what the new sprites look like. I'll wait another month.
Rotonen
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Rotonen »

This is reaching the point (the eight page :shock: ), where I have to start the pressuring: Just do it! :x
Jormungand
Peon
Peon

Post by Jormungand »

Like Rotonen said.

Just do it!

Alright. Enough with the funny bizz. If I can I will try to get some stuff done. I kinda got caught surfen the web at my house and I got the internet taken away from me. SO I will send the works when I am done working on them. Sorry for the excuses. But it just happens.
Ghost
Peon
Peon

Post by Ghost »

:x Yeah! Just do it!

-_- No seriously hurry up.

:) Just kidding. No need to rush to much. You have a whole month.
Talaroc
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Talaroc »

Actually, there is cause for rush...if I get caught in finals (last two weeks or so of May) before I'm done, it might keep me from getting done in time for the release. So, my deadline is May 18. Expect a spritesheet before then, and if it's not done by then, I give you all permission to beat me with reeds. :wink:
Jormungand
Peon
Peon

Post by Jormungand »

Talaroc wrote:Actually, there is cause for rush...if I get caught in finals (last two weeks or so of May) before I'm done, it might keep me from getting done in time for the release. So, my deadline is May 18. Expect a spritesheet before then, and if it's not done by then, I give you all permission to beat me with reeds. :wink:
Where do you live? So I can plan on beating you with reeds. :lol:
Talaroc
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Talaroc »

It says right under my name. The frozen north. :P
Ghost
Peon
Peon

Post by Ghost »

:wink: I'll just bomb the nothern region of the world.

Please don't report me to the police because I don't have the resources.
Rotonen
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Rotonen »

I live in the North.
nym
Novice
Novice

Post by nym »

Watch out! Because here comes nym in his ninja pyjamas!

Hah! I am an arteest! (we will need lots of player accessories & clothes to allow lots of player customization).
YOU ARE READING THIS!
Kyokai
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Kyokai »

nym wrote:Hah! I am an arteest! (we will need lots of player accessories & clothes to allow lots of player customization).
A player helps too, eh? I actually already have a few clothing/hair sets for the new playerset, but until I get all directions walking I probably won't publish them.
The Mana World System Coordinator.
View the Systems
So what does the systems coordinator actually do? My job is to take your ideas for TMW and build them into working aspects of gameplay that can be implemented by the artists and programmers. If there's anything you think we can do better or differently, let me know.
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Post by ElvenProgrammer »

Talaroc wrote:Actually, there is cause for rush...if I get caught in finals (last two weeks or so of May) before I'm done, it might keep me from getting done in time for the release. So, my deadline is May 18. Expect a spritesheet before then, and if it's not done by then, I give you all permission to beat me with reeds. :wink:
ElvenProgrammer prepares his gun... :twisted:
neoriceisgood
Peon
Peon

Post by neoriceisgood »

My god you people are slow, If you don't feel like doing it just do what I did and abandon ship, It's easily done in times of need; As long as you warn the folk that you have the tendency of doing so;

What exactly is the hold up anyway? anatomic structure during animations?
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Post by ElvenProgrammer »

neoriceisgood wrote:My god you people are slow, If you don't feel like doing it just do what I did and abandon ship, It's easily done in times of need; As long as you warn the folk that you have the tendency of doing so;

What exactly is the hold up anyway? anatomic structure during animations?
I'd prefer that you don't suggest our artists to leave us, it's really awful to see you working against us :x
If you didn't have the patience to work on a project, that doesn't mean all other people are like you.