New Wood Ideas

All development of pixel art, maps and other graphics.

Seradest
Novice
Novice

New Wood Ideas

Post by Seradest »

ich make this

Every Tree in the forest have nearly the same wood color and that wood that the people try to build thinks have it too ,its only a logic.
Here is a younger version of the biiiig tree (every tree was small on the beginning ^^) and the high Grass are darker (15%).

What you are think is ist a little bit better or bad ?
Len
Knight
Knight

Re: New Wood Ideas

Post by Len »

If your going to scale something down (like my trunk) hold option to constrain the proportions... also do you have a better image this one is a little untrue?
Pixel Battalion
Seradest
Novice
Novice

Post by Seradest »

Len wrote:If your going to scale something down (like my trunk) hold option to constrain the proportions... also do you have a better image this one is a little untrue?
what you mean ?

And its just a idea not a titleset or anithing o_o
AxlTrozz
Knight
Knight

Post by AxlTrozz »

Seradest wrote:
Len wrote:If your going to scale something down (like my trunk) hold option to constrain the proportions... also do you have a better image this one is a little untrue?
what you mean ?

And its just a idea not a titleset or anithing o_o
What Len means is that pixelart is made dot by dot not resizing images, and if you resize an image you still have to work a lot to get a good proposal.

Consider light from south east to create shadows and 45 deg from top view also check the texture i doesn't match the rest of the map.