TmwSound test program

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Shura
Novice
Novice

TmwSound test program

Post by Shura »

hey folks,

i just thought that the test program i made to develop the soundengine might be useful to you all. so i decided to release it for everyone. you can grab it at the place the in my sig points to in:
dev/tmw/testprogs

it is somewhat explaining how to use it and to you can mess with it to tra things out on your own.

it might be useful to have those for other parts of tmw as well. the network api for example. it would make thinks much easier to debug w/o the whole app around in our debuggers. :twisted: maybe the network api testprog is useful for SimEdw (the irc guys know him) who want's to port tmw to osx.
Don't argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Bjørn
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Bjørn »

No longer there. In the current client F7 is used to play a test sound. :)
maci
Knight
Knight

Post by maci »

tztztz

bjorn:

ate any magic mushrooms?
ElvenProgrammer wrote:Maci: don't be rude, we're here to help people ;)
Bjørn
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Bjørn »

maci wrote:tztztz

bjorn:

ate any magic mushrooms?
Maybe. Maybe you did too, replying to all my questionable replies with even more questionable replies? :-P
maci
Knight
Knight

Post by maci »

hehe
// Another useless post
ElvenProgrammer wrote:Maci: don't be rude, we're here to help people ;)