Drob Rate

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Goku
Knight
Knight

Re: Drob Rate

Post by Goku »

Yep. And they don't realize how boring any game would be if it were to be like that..

The rules, goals, etc.. set in a game are what make you thrive to want to play and be one of the best. Having to work for it, mainly lvl'ing, can get boring, but that's the point of the game. You'll have so much more fun doing everything yourself the hard way then getting everything handed to you.
IGN - Trunks
Pixel Artist In Training
Work On Forest Armor
And Forest Monster
Flaffen
Peon
Peon

Post by Flaffen »

I actually have to agree with seraphina here. The drop rates are in my opinion too low. Its actually more efficient to grind red slimes, sell the loot and buy the ores (the fact that anyone actually grind these yellow slimes is a mystery to me or why the prices are so low compared to the drop rate). They should at least be upped a little. But I personally doubt its ever gonna happen. So instead why cant you increase drops a lot AND increase the amount you need by the same percentage? That way there is less chance of winding up grinding 3hours straight without any drops. The progress will be on an overall basis the same, but will seem less futile. Since when you got one of the ores (even tho you have to get like twice as many), you have something to prove for all the grinding. Also the "Then go play [Insert Game Name] then" is a seriously retarded comment, people have to stop saying that.

Edit:
Goku wrote: Having to work for it, mainly lvl'ing, can get boring, but that's the point of the game.
If the point of a game is that its supposed to be boring, its already a fail.
Goku
Knight
Knight

Post by Goku »

No because almost every game out there you have to grind to lvl. Maybe not as much as a game based off of Ragnorok, but you still have to. If it's so boring, why haven't you found a better game?

And why should the dev's stop saying "Then go play blah blah blah." They do their job and try to keep updates coming for the game, if people don't like it then they have to deal with it. And yes this is the suggestion/feedback forum, and I guess by saying "go play blah blah blah" the dev's feedback is that this isn't going to change.
IGN - Trunks
Pixel Artist In Training
Work On Forest Armor
And Forest Monster
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

The "play guildwars then" comment came from meeps, who is not a developer.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Goku
Knight
Knight

Post by Goku »

Oh, my mistake. I could have sworn i've seen a dev post it before. :lol:
IGN - Trunks
Pixel Artist In Training
Work On Forest Armor
And Forest Monster