SuperEagle Sprites

All development of pixel art, maps and other graphics.

soywiz
Peon
Peon

SuperEagle Sprites

Post by soywiz »

Bjørn
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Bjørn »

Hmm work is being done on a completely new playerset that we hope will make it into the next version. This is not really what we're looking for. :-)
Talaroc
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Talaroc »

There's no "hoping" on this. I will have that damn spritesheet done for the next release. :twisted:
soywiz
Peon
Peon

Post by soywiz »

Better then :P
Bertram
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Bertram »

Why don't use your talent to make us clothes and equip when talaroc is done ? :)

Efforts are never worthless :wink:
benjamin
Peon
Peon

Post by benjamin »

Bertram wrote:Why don't use your talent to make us clothes and equip when talaroc is done ? :)

Efforts are never worthless :wink:
would it be alright with you guys if we copy the clothes and equipment to use as an iconset for LessShift? I'm sure we'll have some to give you, too, and if we base our art upon stuff we get from yours, then we can probably make it compatible...
Bjørn
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Bjørn »

benjamin wrote:would it be alright with you guys if we copy the clothes and equipment to use as an iconset for LessShift? I'm sure we'll have some to give you, too, and if we base our art upon stuff we get from yours, then we can probably make it compatible...
All our art is licenced under GPL, so you can use it provided that any improvements or extensions made to it are released under GPL as well, I think.