problems and understanding how to make eathena server

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

shannonbrimer
Novice
Novice

problems and understanding how to make eathena server

Post by shannonbrimer »

hey if theres anyone that can/want to give me any info they can on making eathena work to getting the right faqs i need to make it a success the where i can just login and go the my eathena server in the most clear way u can i will really appreciate it i have it downloaded all the downlaods i need i just need to conf the files right which is my most problem and have the files i was giving on the eathena data file copied and ready to go i need more info and clear info cus i dont understand wats they alot of it means im the type of person thats learns from doing and being told how to do things its hard for me to read something and understand wat it means plz help me. :( :)
Emotional Warrior
Rotonen
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: problems and understanding how to make eathena server

Post by Rotonen »

http://wiki.themanaworld.org/index.php/ ... up_eAthena

Searching around a bit is not too much to ask, is it? (This has already been asked a lot of times.)
This message used to be meaningful.