Some of my stuff

All development of pixel art, maps and other graphics.

Chicken
Peon
Peon

Some of my stuff

Post by Chicken »

G'day everyone, this is my first post i'm new here...
Here's some of my graphics I though I might show you guys to get oppinions on what you think.

[/img]
Yeep
Rotonen
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Rotonen »

Could you find your way to our IRC channels for further discussing and recruitment..? ;)
Chicken
Peon
Peon

Post by Chicken »

I shall indeedy, lol. Random shizniats.. *looks around websitey for IRC*

Another we thingy I made, it's meant to look wack as hell hence he name (outofit)
Yeep
Kyokai
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Kyokai »

Thank goodness! Another tile artist finally shows himself! You look like you're pretty good at developing city tiles too. Do you think you could make a few more houses for the desert kingdom? If you want some concept art, it should all be in the galleries, most notably those of Rotonen and Pajarico.

Developer galleries:
http://themanaworld.org/gallery.php

The tileset specs: http://themanaworld.org/wiki/index.php? ... evelopment

I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work. Best Regards,
Kyokai.
The Mana World System Coordinator.
View the Systems
So what does the systems coordinator actually do? My job is to take your ideas for TMW and build them into working aspects of gameplay that can be implemented by the artists and programmers. If there's anything you think we can do better or differently, let me know.
Bjørn
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Bjørn »

Please use PNG format for your image files. It's lossless like BMP, but a lot smaller and it'll show up on the forum when put in IMG tag.
Chicken
Peon
Peon

Post by Chicken »

Here yah go, all .png I was just lazy last time. Ohh and here's some other works of mine hehe.., sorry for the inconvenience before.
Start of something for TMW from one of the concept design drawings not done hard to tell what it is yet lol.^^^^^^^^^^
Yeep
HaLLanHype
Novice
Novice

Post by HaLLanHype »

Lookin good...

contribute to the project
Ghost
Peon
Peon

Post by Ghost »

I wonder if that is the same Chicken from FTO.
Chicken
Peon
Peon

Post by Chicken »

Yeh, i'm the same Chicken :). I found TMW through FTO, and I will contribute to TMW.
Yeep
Matt
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Matt »

FTO?
Kyokai
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Kyokai »

Chicken wrote:Start of something for TMW from one of the concept design drawings not done hard to tell what it is yet lol.^^^^^^^^^^
A new status menu? It looks pretty nice. Myabe we can layer it over our current window and add some flavor (and look less like an RO clone). :wink:
The Mana World System Coordinator.
View the Systems
So what does the systems coordinator actually do? My job is to take your ideas for TMW and build them into working aspects of gameplay that can be implemented by the artists and programmers. If there's anything you think we can do better or differently, let me know.
Chicken
Peon
Peon

Post by Chicken »

Go for gold man. No point in starting a new thread or anything, but is there a scripting engine? cause I wouldn't mind having a go a making some NPCs n what not, and I downloaded the editor aswell (I think, lol)
Yeep
Ghost
Peon
Peon

Post by Ghost »

Chicken wrote:Yeh, i'm the same Chicken :). I found TMW through FTO, and I will contribute to TMW.
Yeah, someone posted it in the water-cooler section. I'm Demonboy on that forum.

Matt, FTO is Fantasy Tales Online.