New armor quest idea

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Protoman
Peon
Peon

New armor quest idea

Post by Protoman »

basically this is an upgrade for the Warlord platemail. when you talk to the blacksmith and show him iron ore he will give you another option if you have the warlord plate, which is can you make my armor better?, anyways it requires you to get a shed dragon's hide, a shed dragon's scale, a steel scorpion carapace, plus the potion required for the setzer, to upgrade to the Dragon's Platemail. you can get the steel scorpion carapace by beating the same guy who gives you the golden stinger in a sword duel(same way you beat him at arm wrestling, get him really drunk!) and asking him to tell you about the dragon under hurnscald. after you find that out you go down into into the caves beneath hurnscald and look for a sealed door with a giant keyhole(the stinger guy will give it to you if you get 10 iron ore) insert the key and enter the room to find an old dragon who just gives you the shed dragon hide and dragon scale if you go away. plz let me know if its a good idea or not, thanks!
EverBlack
Peon
Peon

Re: New armor quest idea

Post by EverBlack »

I like it ;)
Protoman
Peon
Peon

Post by Protoman »

thanks i just had a burst of inspiration at that moment
CelticFyre
Peon
Peon

Post by CelticFyre »

WOW, thats a phenomenal idea.....

Maybe utilize Green Snake tongues or some such as the requirement.

And the dragon coud require the Crystals that we keep collecting for no reason.

Good Planning Proto
Goku
Knight
Knight

Post by Goku »

Nice idea. But what if you had to kill the dragon to get the items instead?
IGN - Trunks
Pixel Artist In Training
Work On Forest Armor
And Forest Monster
Namikaze
Novice
Novice

Post by Namikaze »

that would be impossible Goku... Unless you pixelize it

Nice idea proto
Portuguese player of TMW.

Namikaze a.k.a Flying_Thunder_Mule

I like to do something, but TMW is boring...

QOAL- Sensei
Saonsa- Friend a.k.a Lover
Dyna and Melkior- FRIENDS-
Dyna wrote: I'll kill you because of your siggy...
This is not fair
Goku
Knight
Knight

Post by Goku »

That's what I meant. :P
If anyone was up for it.

The dragon could be another "boss" monster like Jack O.
IGN - Trunks
Pixel Artist In Training
Work On Forest Armor
And Forest Monster
Savi
Novice
Novice

Post by Savi »

I like the idea of an old dragon. A dragon with a story to tell about the old days and that she thinks that she is the last dragon alive.
By creating an old dragon there wouldn't need to be any movement just dialog.
Have the fire goblins drop lumps of coal. Give the dragon some coal, monster oil, cave snake lamps and some pearls. The old dragon needs the coal for feeding her fire, the cave snake lamps to start the fire, the monster oil to feel young again and the pearl because all ladies like jewelry.
If it was a dragon shield with increased defense rather than armor there wouldn't need to be any change to player appearance as a shield doesn't show when equipped.
If a dragon scale was used as an upgrade for your armor you could add a variable to it. By adding a red stinger to the mix you get red plate armor. Add a black stinger to the mix and get black plate armor. add the golden stinger to the mix and get gold plate armor. At least this would add a bit of variety so all the players do not look the same.
Protoman
Peon
Peon

Re:Re: New armor quest idea

Post by Protoman »

Thanks Savi i get bored of having to look at the same armor color all the time
oh and i had another idea Drake helm, it basically puts a small dragon head over yours its better than the best helm currently
Drizak
Peon
Peon

Post by Drizak »

I Like it :)
Image Drizak
Dyna
Novice
Novice

Post by Dyna »

Would make an interesting quest for sure...the armor sure could use an update! Only wish I could help...but I am not that computer savvy :D

Dy
Wishing things were different...hoping for better now.
trivium_9191
Novice
Novice

Post by trivium_9191 »

You should make an arena and say you become the champion you could be like woo-hoo im amazing, and you could get prize money, but to top it off you get this armour that has like 50 df, but you cant have it forever. Like have a new chalenge every month. But not just for the high lvls. if your only lvl 10 you could go in and possibly get armour like chainmail. But if your lvl 60 then you could get the __________ armour (make your own name) But it would be awesome.

Or another idea could be like once you hit a high lvl it opens up a cave and it starts out easy but every floor it progresivly gets harder.
flr 1-Maggots
flr 2-Scorpions and fire goblins
flr 3-Fluffies
and so on and so forth but once you get to the to bottom or top you have to fight this like sort of Boss monster you can get some sort of new and extreme armour. And you could get a weapon too. But not just like a helm and plate you could get like boots and pants and yea...

Hope you think of it =D
Armadeus
Knight
Knight

Post by Armadeus »

Nice idea(s)!
Protoman
Peon
Peon

Post by Protoman »

trivium_9191 i agree that it should be a complete armor set but besides that....
:(