What do we do about language?

Talk about anything, including games and servers not affiliated with The Mana World.
Rebelslade
Peon
Peon

Re: What do we do about language?

Post by Rebelslade »

There is no reason for you to be on here Butchering anyones post Lamb please go make your own thread. this thread is not for arguing and down-putting people.
Will work for horses!
OnymA
Novice
Novice

Post by OnymA »

why ? You do the same !! :lol:
*wool producing*
Balthazaar
Novice
Novice

Post by Balthazaar »

This should be a very simple thing. The person who runs this server and "owns it" has posted "their" rules. These are the rules that you follow to play on "their" server. If you don't like the rules then start your own server and post your own rules. I think that everyone here is very lenient and flexible with the rules including GM's and enforcing them. But out of sheer respect for the people that are letting you use their equipment to play this game you should try to follow the rules. Alot of people do alot of work for your enjoyment to just ignore their request.

Who cares what reasons they have for the rules that are set the fact is the fact that these are their rules their server.
Goku
Knight
Knight

Post by Goku »

Exactly. Rebelslade along with most everyone else don't just want to result in using "ignore". And it looks like you don't either..

So a plain and simple solution would be to follow the rules, no?
IGN - Trunks
Pixel Artist In Training
Work On Forest Armor
And Forest Monster
Rebelslade
Peon
Peon

Post by Rebelslade »

Balthazaar wrote:This should be a very simple thing. The person who runs this server and "owns it" has posted "their" rules. These are the rules that you follow to play on "their" server. If you don't like the rules then start your own server and post your own rules. I think that everyone here is very lenient and flexible with the rules including GM's and enforcing them. But out of sheer respect for the people that are letting you use their equipment to play this game you should try to follow the rules. Alot of people do alot of work for your enjoyment to just ignore their request.

Who cares what reasons they have for the rules that are set the fact is the fact that these are their rules their server.
Very true you make a very good point, thank you! :D
Will work for horses!
Rebelslade
Peon
Peon

Post by Rebelslade »

OnymA wrote:why ? You do the same !! :lol:
Really?.......... huh!........... got any screenshots of that? :!: .............. please stop going onto my threads acting like an immature child, if you want to make a point then you need to go about it in a productive and mature manner or noone is going to take anything you say serious.
Will work for horses!
nando
Novice
Novice

Post by nando »

Balthazaar, you help me create my server?
Please: http://forums.themanaworld.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6073 :wink:
Last edited by nando on 08 Mar 2009, 00:19, edited 1 time in total.
Do a vase with a little clay: the empty space inside, it is what gives you value.
OnymA
Novice
Novice

Post by OnymA »

And just to complete... u called my name out loud here and in public places .... whats your problem? do u love me or why do u talking about me everywhere? :lol:

in my opinion your just someon who want to be important

by the way u called me "stupid"! (do the math lamb= BLAH BLAH BLAH )

if u dont take me serious , why u take me that serious and speak about me??
*wool producing*
Rebelslade
Peon
Peon

Post by Rebelslade »

OnymA wrote:And just to complete... u called my name out loud here and in public places .... whats your problem? do u love me or why do u talking about me everywhere? :lol:

in my opinion your just someon who want to be important

by the way u called me "stupid"! (do the math lamb= BLAH BLAH BLAH )

if u dont take me serious , why u take me that serious and speak about me??
I called you stupid?.............. you got a screenshot of that one?........... Lamb you are so full of it, please if you want to have any dignity left just leave me alone and stop spreading lies, if i call you anything make sure you get a screenshot of it!
Will work for horses!
OnymA
Novice
Novice

Post by OnymA »

Oh sorry that was namikaze S O R R Y
*wool producing*
Namikaze
Novice
Novice

Post by Namikaze »

it was me!!!!!
Rebel don't take credit for what i do
Portuguese player of TMW.

Namikaze a.k.a Flying_Thunder_Mule

I like to do something, but TMW is boring...

QOAL- Sensei
Saonsa- Friend a.k.a Lover
Dyna and Melkior- FRIENDS-
Dyna wrote: I'll kill you because of your siggy...
This is not fair
Balthazaar
Novice
Novice

Post by Balthazaar »

Sorry Nando i would love to help but just don't have the time right now for another project. There is a good wiki online tho for setting up your server. And if you have questions or need help just post on the forum there is always someone around that can help.
Strump
Novice
Novice

Post by Strump »

Rebelslade wrote:
OnymA wrote:why dont you use the ignorebutton...? :roll:
we shouldnt have to use the ignore button because people cant follow simple rules. it is a privilage to be able to play this game it is not a "right" and i have already had issues with you throwing a fit because me and 2 other people politely reminded you of the rules while you (Lamb), strump, and kinwa were in the middle of Hurnskald while about 15 other people were around ignoring the rules, and later cussing me out.

so if anyone is here to do "get-backs" on the forums because they dont like the rules, go start your own thread.

... omg, Pls say me,

Why have TMW a German Setup ?. Or why is in game words in german ?.

Sorry for my English :(.
:D