dumb question

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

bmacz
Peon
Peon

dumb question

Post by bmacz »

when is the next fersion going to be released????????
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Post by ElvenProgrammer »

As always every new version is scheduled at the beginning of the month, anyway if your nickname means you need a mac version, well I don't know exactly then...
bmacz
Peon
Peon

Post by bmacz »

hrmmm ok well its june 3rd and im a windows user but there still isn't a new version out yet?????????
LeoStrife
Peon
Peon

Post by LeoStrife »

i read a post earlier that said it was going to be about sunday
come and visit me peeps at:
http://www.myspace.com/LeoStrife
Bjørn
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Bjørn »

Yes, partly because ElvenProgrammer is away during the week, we release on the first weekend of the month. And then Sunday so that we can test/fix as much as possible before releasing.
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Post by ElvenProgrammer »

Well next release is planned on 5th of June, so be patient a couple of days :wink:

If not well you can always check out latest cvs version to get the latest updates
bmacz
Peon
Peon

Post by bmacz »

OKIE DOKIE :p sorri to be a pain just i really think game will be the next best thing and i sort of trying to rush it lolz
Magick
Novice
Novice

Post by Magick »

Thanks for your compliments. As elven said the next version will be out tommorow.