Some characters ^^

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Yuuki
Novice
Novice

Some characters ^^

Post by Yuuki »

I'll post some diferent stiles of player characters here.
So have fun :P

Char 1:

:o nice start cloth

I like this one ;)

:lol: kinght!!

Char 2:
Coming soon. :roll:
Last edited by Yuuki on 12 May 2005, 22:32, edited 1 time in total.
Chicken
Peon
Peon

Post by Chicken »

Dude, those rock man.

I especially love the one in green, looks awesome. Has that real cartoony feel but a sense of seriousness lol (if that mokes any sense)
Yeep
Bjørn
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Bjørn »

Nice, but just frustrating to see yet another one frame nicely looking character that we'll never be able to use because it doesn't contribute at all to getting our base player sprite done.
Ghost
Peon
Peon

Post by Ghost »

Bjørn wrote:Nice, but just frustrating to see yet another one frame nicely looking character that we'll never be able to use because it doesn't contribute at all to getting our base player sprite done.
I think what he's trying to say is he's tired of people wasting thier talents on fan work and they should try to help get some work done so we can make some progress.

:( That sounds really harsh when I say it.
Yuuki
Novice
Novice

Post by Yuuki »

Bjørn wrote:Nice, but just frustrating to see yet another one frame nicely looking character that we'll never be able to use because it doesn't contribute at all to getting our base player sprite done.
Hey Bjørn if u like this I can make a a basic model (walking left,down and up) in about a week, but i dun know if ppl ll like this.
Bjørn
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Bjørn »

It's nice but I don't think it's good enough. At least I'd prefer the style that Talaroc and Jetryl have developed. I have no idea why cooperation between you and Talaroc seems so hard, it really seems you guys hardly talk. We don't just need artists, we need a team of artists.
Rotonen
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Rotonen »

People should really start to listen to me and come to the artists' IRC channel and hang around 24/7 (or as often as possible) to allow cooperation between you in a manner that's more fertile and easier management (and most importantly control) on my behalf.

For some reason only a few have even noticed me yelling around about this one.. :roll:
Ghost
Peon
Peon

Post by Ghost »

Rotonen wrote:People should really start to listen to me and come to the artists' IRC channel and hang around 24/7 (or as often as possible) to allow cooperation between you in a manner that's more fertile and easier management (and most importantly control) on my behalf.

For some reason only a few have even noticed me yelling around about this one.. :roll:
I've heard'm all, but I'm no artist.
Harpuia
Peon
Peon

Post by Harpuia »

anything with clothes is fine :P