TMW's Class System (or something like it)

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Bear
Warrior
Warrior

re

Post by Bear »

there is also another solution to the skills, in Dot Hack, some items give a person skills, also found in other online games and RPGs, so why not make special items or somewhat like Diablo II, make the have suffixes and prefixes hmm? like... Holy Ice Falchion... it would add an Ice skill and also add a basic Healing skill to the character.

not so much as a solution, but a suggestion
ader
Peon
Peon

Post by ader »

Why do it have many Classes. I wish it would be just like Ragnarok, Just make Job smaller and just add a 2nd Job!!

Example:
Swordsman>>>if its Job lvl goes to lvl 30 it will be a>>>Knight
Archer>>>Hunter
Thief>>>Assasin
Etc..............

And if the Maps have a Town Center where People Chat it will be BETTER!!

PLEASE CLONE IT A LITTLE BIT LIKE RAGNAROK? COULD U?

PLEASE I BEG U!!!

When the development is Finish and all is like a bit of Ragnarok....
because Ragnarok is the BEST 3D for me...TMW will become the BEST 2D MMORPG for me...Actually i spend 600hours playing Ragnarok thats no lie!! I promise tell it to GOD!!

I know u can do it I"LL PRAY TO GOD THAT SOMEDAY.....GODBLESS AND THANK YOU.....
Catfish_Man
Novice
Novice

Post by Catfish_Man »

I believe the intention of the mana world is to create a new game, not a clone of another one.
Talaroc
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Talaroc »

Yeah, no kidding. You wanna play Ragnarok, go play Ragnarok. We're making Mana World.
Rarara
Peon
Peon

Post by Rarara »

ader's post scares me -_-

Anyway, I have a suggestion for tmw. In short: do quests to earn mana points to be stronger, infuse a class in yourself with the mana points, being pure is better, all kind of combo is possible but pricy, one can defuse with the spirit to start over. How does that sound?
Kyokai
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Kyokai »

I think I sort of understand... We do have some plans for a weapon upgrade system, where you use an item called a "Mana Orb" and some smaller items to power up weapons. "Mana Orb" can be obtained from bosses you defeat on quests, and is not tradable.

Ex:
Mana Orb + 10 Ruby + any weapon = Flame Property Weapon.
Mana Orb + 20 Razor + any weaopn = Keen Weapon. (higher critical rate)
The Mana World System Coordinator.
View the Systems
So what does the systems coordinator actually do? My job is to take your ideas for TMW and build them into working aspects of gameplay that can be implemented by the artists and programmers. If there's anything you think we can do better or differently, let me know.