UberKalimero defacing HMC

Talk about anything, including games and servers not affiliated with The Mana World.
Anna
Novice
Novice

Re: UberKalimero defacing HMC

Post by Anna »

This post was to show that UberKalimero has 2 accounts that are related to the HMC clan. Even though he is not part of that clan and can be using those accounts to scam other players to think that he is HMC. Suffice to say, I dont see any rule about having more than 1 account. why Uber would put an incident as to multiple accounts in this topic is beyond me. Busa is my mule. whats the problem here?
Anna
Novice
Novice

Post by Anna »

To 5T3v3: If you want to accuse me of something, there is a forum for that. Botters are to be posted in the abuse forum, as a Dev, you should know that. You should have posted when you seen me. Coming into a post that is meant for one thing and turning it into something else is about worthless. Are you here to take sides with someone? I dont want HMC to side with me. I was told about HMC a long time ago. If I would have wanted to join HMC, I wouldnt have went the ways that I did. Again, this topic is to bring out in the open 2 accounts that that can be used to abuse the game. I didnt post any screen shots of people botting did I? So the only thing I can see that you are in here is to try to protect, or lead this post in a direction away from what Uber is doing with 2 HMC characters. What do you have against HMC anyway? Wether I have botted in the past, isnt what this topic is about. If you are angry about me botting, it is your fault for not posting it or telling someone about it., so it could be taken care of. Sorry that you are having thi hard time with wishing you would have done something then. If everyone knows I am a bot, then your words are useless.
Anna
Novice
Novice

Post by Anna »

To UberKalimero:

What my mule said to you has nothing to do with the 2 accounts that you have running around with the HMC name on them. If I am correct, you tried to post this in the abuse forum and was told to click the ignore feature by a few people. Again, this post is to let the community know that you are using these accounts to get, (items,money) from unknowing people in this game. I dont try and scam people in this game, as would it look to be that you would with these characters. I have botted in the past, and alot of people know it, and you have also. But wether I am playing AnnaB or Busa, that doesnt change the fact that your HMC accounts needed to be brought out into the open. If you want to whine about abuse you are recieving, try posting in the correct forum. The topic here is about you. Try to change it as you wish. It is already out there. Good luck with your accounts
5t3v3
Warrior
Warrior

Post by 5t3v3 »

Anna wrote:To 5T3v3: If you want to accuse me of something, there is a forum for that. Botters are to be posted in the abuse forum, as a Dev, you should know that.
To AnnaBot: I already told you I didn't want to accuse you, rather I merely mentioned it in casual conversation. It was never my intention to report you and get you banned. I simply wanted to put you in your place when you were boasting about you (ill-achieved) high levels to katze.
You should have posted when you seen me.
You know very well that the only way to prove botting is by a gm checking it out, not by posting on a forum. And when I spotted you, none were currently online, even on IRC. So even if I wanted to report you, I wouldn't have been able to.
Coming into a post that is meant for one thing and turning it into something else is about worthless.
It is not worthless. It is very much relevant to the issue. I am explaining why you have zero credibility to the HMC-clan, and thus why you will not be able to try and get them on your side here.
Are you here to take sides with someone? I dont want HMC to side with me. I was told about HMC a long time ago. If I would have wanted to join HMC, I wouldnt have went the ways that I did.
I didn't claim that you were trying to join hmc, I claimed that you were trying to get HMC on your side. Or perhaps get HMC against Uberkalimero, which is pretty much the same thing, cause an enemy of your enemy would in a way be on your side.
Again, this topic is to bring out in the open 2 accounts that that can be used to abuse the game. I didnt post any screen shots of people botting did I?
I didn't claim that you did, did I? That comment is neither here nor there. Stop blowing smoke screens.
So the only thing I can see that you are in here is to try to protect, or lead this post in a direction away from what Uber is doing with 2 HMC characters. What do you have against HMC anyway?
No, the only reason I posted here is to illustrate why you have zero credibility in the eyes of HMC, and why they do not take this thread seriously. I have nothing against the HMC, I've been it's leader for about a year, and pretty much build it up to what it is today. And even though I might currently be retired, I did discuss this with the current leader before posting here. And guess what, we are in agreement in this issue.
Wether I have botted in the past, isnt what this topic is about. If you are angry about me botting,
I am not, never was, and never will be angry about that. As I have explained you numerous times, the only reason I mentioned it in the first place, was because you were boasting about how high your level was, and I wanted to put you in your place. the only reason I posted it here, was not because I wanted to mention you were a botter, but because I wanted to mention that you have a known history of being overly aggressive to anybody who exposes you as being a botter. And that is very much relevant here, since Uberkalimero has in the past exposed you as a botter. This is thus a very plausible motive for you to have forged the screenshots. But like I said, this is not me being angry. I haven't been angry at you even once. Of course that doesn't mean I am very fond of you. But unlike you I control my emotions. Even when you started insulting me and attacking me together with matt in game, I didn't lower to your level and tried to be the bigger person. So your comment about me being angry with you for botting is just ridiculous.
it is your fault for not posting it or telling someone about it., so it could be taken care of. Sorry that you are having this hard time with wishing you would have done something then.
It's funny though, how you can get so cought up in the debate that you are practically admitting to it...
If everyone knows I am a bot, then your words are useless.
I think I have demonstrated the use of my words by now.
Have fun continuing to troll in this thread ^_^
In game characters: "5t3v3" and "L "
Arilious
Novice
Novice

Post by Arilious »

1. Ignore
2. Report
3. Done

To Anna: By posting something like this you opened yourself up to people pointing out your hypocrisy. Think before you post if you want to be taken the slightest bit seriously.

To Everyone Else: If you knew of her behavior and didn't report you, that's your fault, so really to bring it up now is pretty lame.

:D

-Arilious, Former HMC Leader
sugarcorgit
Novice
Novice

Post by sugarcorgit »

you have a char called AnnaBot we all see it.
sugar
Anna
Novice
Novice

Post by Anna »

I have quite a few characters, BUT none of them have anything to do with the HMC clan. They dont have HMC in any part of the name. I was pointing out that 2 accounts were running around with the HMC name in them, tht I knew were not part of the HMC clan.

So I posted this to let the HMC clan know about these 2 accounts. What you do with the information from the screen shot is up to you. Sugarcorgit, you posted 2nd in this post and you didnt even look at the screenshot. You had to ask me later who was running these 2 accounts. there were 3 whispers. 1 from UberKalimero, and then 2 more from him as the 2 HMC characters. As I can see, HMC has problems anyway, these 2 characters add to the problem. I have given you many things for your events and never asked for anythig in return. I didnt ask for HMC to side with me because I dont like someone, just pointing out some truths I had found out.

If you think i am lying then say you are lying and let it go at that. But dont let the posts of other people, to show that I am a criminal, mislead you from the real topic.

2 characters HMC1 and HMC2 are not part of the HMC clan. that you have figured out. what i guess you havent figured out, is that UberKalimero is controling these 2 characters.

So now you can see what this post is about. Now go back and look at the screenshot I posted. Has nothing to do with what is said in them, just WHO is doing the saying.