Bjorn this is meway its very important

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
meway
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Bjorn this is meway its very important

Post by meway »

hello bjorn um im kind of upset about this one. i dont even want to post this kind of upset
i was with sugarcorgit and a few other people killing skulls we all crashed and now i dont have meway, meway dont exist, can you please help me restore meway, i dont know what happen to meway. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:((:(:( :? :? :?
i dont know what to say except i just got my setzor and i lost the hat that was given to me from a friend and i could list everything important in that inventory but please help me its real important to me plz.
meway
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Re: Bjorn this is meway its very important

Post by meway »

ok sugarcorgit can log into me but i cant log into me wtf!!!!!
meway
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by meway »

Bjorn OK this is defiantly a bug with freeyorps help we resolved the issue.
due to the server crashing us... I had to log back in.. the server acted like I was in the game already thus taking a long time to load..... so i exited the client and went back in for a reload I logged in my normal user which is meway and my password wich is ********* not going to say here but still. There was nothing there and I freaked out. NO meway what so ever.. I was talking to freeyorp he said he had in countered the same issue before. His suggestion to me was to put Meway //instead of meway Note: capital letter diffrence//. I don't know if you can fix this bug or not but please try, I thank if i didn't know better I would have quit the game.........also a side note i never changed the default user name i used, it just logged me in like normal with no meway character so i don't know if that's a login-server / char-server conflict or what. .........................thank you freeyorp....................................................................meway
EJlol
TMW Furniture
TMW Furniture

Post by EJlol »

sugarcorgit can log into me
Thats bad. People should NEVER give their passwords, even not to really good friends (who they really trust) :!:
meway
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by meway »

well under the circumstance it was an emergency so i allowed this to happen and come to think of it if she did not rite it down she probably forgot it by now its not easy its quite random just ask bjorn here lol
sugarcorgit
Novice
Novice

Post by sugarcorgit »

I suggested Meway to change his password. He is not worried about it and sure dont want to hack the lad. However if he got hacked he might think it was me, so I still hope he does so. He was frantic, concerned, and tired I think. Do change your password though Meway its the smart thing to do. I sure dont want responsibly for any ones password, he knows that.
sugar

PS he sure was glad to see he made a small mistake and I could log him in
meway
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by meway »

sugarcorgit i do not think it is necessary to change my password i would never point the finger to anyone slicer also has my password and i trust her because any rares i have she may have given me lol and has every rite to take them as i never earned it in the first place but i doubt anyone would hack my and i thank you for your concern and people are dumb these days hacking is not giving your password and having that person take from you because you were dumb enough to reveal the information elsewhere thats just IMO. Hacking would be going into the servers data base and extracting the hole list from there........................meway