Some glitches in current git version

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
Terwarf
Peon
Peon

Some glitches in current git version

Post by Terwarf »

Using a git snapshot from yesterday evening (03/04/09) i found some small issues, running on a openSuSE 11.1 box:

My XP doesnt fit anymore to the xp bar in the status window with the new (bigger) font:

The settings dialog is too small for me, also it gets really worse with the changeable font size.
I changed it in the code to be a little bit bigger (/src/gui/setup.cpp, lines 68 & 69), but with changing font sizes, maybe you need to resize it according to the font setting, or just make the dialog window resizeable for the user.

Also there is a label "show pickup notification" which seems to belong to the two checkboxes in the bottom of the dialog, but resists in the wrong place:

Keep up & thanks a lot for the great work! 8)
Terwarf
Peon
Peon

Re: Some glitches in current git version

Post by Terwarf »

I've made a small patch that resize the settings window. It's not quite perfect, with font set to "very large" still not all content fit, but it works for me. :oops:
Also i rearranged the Text Label that was off.
TMW_Screenshot_1.png
TMW_Screenshot_1.png (192.21 KiB) Viewed 952 times
Install patch with "patch -p1 -i /path/to/patch.patch" while in mainline dir.
setup_window_size.patch.txt
(4.08 KiB) Downloaded 42 times
Btw: Why the forum don't like the ending ".patch"?? :lol:
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Re: Some glitches in current git version

Post by Jaxad0127 »

I'd rather do some rearranging first, then resize if we have to. The particle effects checkbox can be merged into the detail slider. Scroll radius and laziness can be removed.