squirrel droppings (items) acorn ect...

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: squirrel droppings (items) acorn ect...

Post by Crush »

The developers are currently very busy with version .29. But don't worry, we will evaluate all new content in a few days, so just keep it comming.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Jumpy
Knight
Knight

Post by Jumpy »

DBMP - BMS - HFDI
Don't Bring Me Problems - Bring Me Solution
and Have Fun Doing It : P

lvl 99 89 56 51 47 42 7
meway
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by meway »

will do :D :!: :mrgreen:
sugarcorgit
Novice
Novice

talented sprite makers

Post by sugarcorgit »

TMW is very lucky. I also went to take a minute to say to Fother I think personally you should have a huge award for that squirrel. Simpley awesome!! If you also did the animation....now that is top shelf.

I dont know who all makes the sprites, those of you helping Meway, thank you from me, hes a good kid for sure. Talented, fast and willing to learn from the finest.
sugarcorgit (in the game)
pateame

Post by pateame »

Do clothes with squirrel fur? Idea based on "Daniel Boone" hat and clothes.
Savi
Novice
Novice

Post by Savi »

On the old Daniel Boone TV show I believe he was wearing a raccoon skin cap. Only difference to what you created would be a striped tail and a mask on the front. Although the squirrel works just fine.
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

pateame wrote:Do clothes with squirrel fur? Idea based on "Daniel Boone" hat and clothes.
The idea is good but the execution needs some work. Try to avoid straight vertical, horizontal and diagonal lines and try to learn how to pixel curves.

"The straight line is godless."
--Friedensreich Hundertwasser
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
meway
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by meway »

lol crush you make that sound easy :lol:
Fother
Warrior
Warrior

Re: talented sprite makers

Post by Fother »

sugarcorgit wrote:TMW is very lucky. I also went to take a minute to say to Fother I think personally you should have a huge award for that squirrel. Simpley awesome!! If you also did the animation....now that is top shelf.

I dont know who all makes the sprites, those of you helping Meway, thank you from me, hes a good kid for sure. Talented, fast and willing to learn from the finest.
sugarcorgit (in the game)
I never know how to take compliments :oops:, especially since there's a good chance my next sprite will have some unfortunate execution or over anti-aliasing, but luckily this forum is a great place to learn how to improve. I guess my best way of saying thanks is to start making that Corgi I promised:
Once walking NPCs are do-able (AFAIK they're not currently), this little Corgi could walk around town and have a very rare chance of fetching a special item if given meats. Just an off topic thought.
Once walking NPCs are do-able (AFAIK they're not currently), this little Corgi could walk around town and have a very rare chance of fetching a special item if given meats. Just an off topic thought.
sugar-the-corgi.gif (4.58 KiB) Viewed 3573 times
The Corgi is for sugarcorgit folks, I didn't mean to flood Meway's thread or to go off topic. :) I agree Meway is fantastic, he never gets discouraged and there's not enough good things I can say about him. He's always willing to try, and encourages others to participate.
pateame wrote:Do clothes with squirrel fur? Idea based on "Daniel Boone" hat and clothes.
Having pelted quite a few squirrels with cousins when I was younger, I'd have to say that the tail portion just isn't salvageable enough to keep for any use (the cord of the tail is thinner than one would think, and even if you manage to slice it gracefully or try to support it with catgut, it always disintegrates when you dry it, and most of the hair falls out or loses it's bushiness). Squirrel skin hats don't have a tail in the back and it takes about 4 pelts to craft one into a cylindrical, somewhat flat top hat (3 for the sides, 1 for the top of the hat, and a nice cotton interior sewn to keep your head from sweating). I've been such a bad person to squirrels over the years :cry:.

Don't get me wrong! I still love it (and the buckskin shirt) Looks like we might have to make us a Racoon sprite now along with a deer to use for crafting them :D Ah pan-urban woodland critters!
"Fother" Jarrett Huxley
Evil Pixel Artist
Wiki Page | Trello | Google+ Profile
doorsman
Warrior
Warrior

Post by doorsman »

I want a pitbull :evil:

Nice work :lol:
Still on freenode network #manacentral. On the Web at www.manacentral.net

Patience, Integrity and Truth. A harsh Reality...

doors
meway
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Post by meway »

i want to pet it
Dyna
Novice
Novice

Post by Dyna »

The dog is adorable...the hat is gross but neat :D

Dy
Wishing things were different...hoping for better now.
sugarcorgit
Novice
Novice

Re:sugars cardigan welsh corgi

Post by sugarcorgit »

awwwww ty TY Foder. Wish I could keep him for my signiture.
sugar
sugarcorgit
Novice
Novice

Post by sugarcorgit »

correct Fother, so flutter patted with delight cant even think.
sugar
pateame

Post by pateame »

Still dont learn the needed curves stuff, maybe my world is too squared...
But there´s another try: