more than 1 char???

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

LeoStrife
Peon
Peon

more than 1 char???

Post by LeoStrife »

from the login screen it seems like you guys are goin to make an acct able to have multiple chars... im jus wondering cuz i think this would be great since the way it looks there will be magic skills and so on lol i pressed alt + N in game and im the type to try many types of chars... mages, pure tanks, archers, etc. plz give me some postive feed back on that... other wise u could multi acct or sumthin but who wants to memorize several dif acct names
come and visit me peeps at:
http://www.myspace.com/LeoStrife
Matt
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Matt »

ALT+N??? I've never used this shortcut before...and it does...nothing xD
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Post by ElvenProgrammer »

Of course we will have the possibility to store more than one player, I think at least 3 different ones.
LeoStrife
Peon
Peon

Post by LeoStrife »

Matt wrote:ALT+N??? I've never used this shortcut before...and it does...nothing xD
that is strange in game when i press alt and N it pops up this huge chart of magic weapon skills and so on... using the .12 version right???
Matt
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Matt »

No, i get this screen too, but i can't do anything exept pressing on the buttons ;)
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

That window will be used with the new server and new skill system, so it's disabled for the moment
Matt
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Matt »

BTW, will the old characters/savegame be taken to the new server?
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

I guess probably not
Matt
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Matt »

I hope that you aren't right... :( I've spent a lot of time in my char... *sad

e: And i want to keep my Santa Hat!!!!1111111elevenelven
(and my easter eggs, presents usw...)

But...i know, only development software....
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Well sincerely we will have new rules and combat system so I don't think it will be good/fair to have easily made players play in a game that is well balanced...

And we should also create a tool to convert old accounts to new ones, and probably we will loose a lot of infos anyway since the two systems are really different
Matt
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Matt »

But is losing of old chars fair? I understand you, but I've played already when leveling was very hard...

Magick
Novice
Novice

Post by Magick »

Well then....we wont add anything new to the game and you guys can keep your old characters ;) lol im sure you wouldnt want that now would you :P
Kyokai
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Kyokai »

When the new server appears, I think we should just give them some rare items, which will help players level up quickly. That's a fair enough reward for playing the pre-alpha.
The Mana World System Coordinator.
View the Systems
So what does the systems coordinator actually do? My job is to take your ideas for TMW and build them into working aspects of gameplay that can be implemented by the artists and programmers. If there's anything you think we can do better or differently, let me know.
Modanung
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Modanung »

I don't want it... It's a whole different experience to start from the beginning when the game furthers anyway.
If you're looking for 3D FOSS games be sure to check out LucKey Productions on itch.io
LeoStrife
Peon
Peon

Post by LeoStrife »

y dont u give us a few honorary starting clothes... nothin too special about them its jus they look better while equiped that is if ur sprite designers have the time... anyways in the end it doesnt matter im sure most of us are jus happy seeing the game goin into new stages of development :roll: (yeah right we jus want some honorary clothes :lol: )