Am i the only 1 noticing this???

Talk about anything, including games and servers not affiliated with The Mana World.

Does Elven seem too cool to lead a team to create a PC game???

yes
28%
no
50%
Elven...(who the hell is he?)... lol had to add a joke option
22%

Total votes: 18
Bjørn
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Bjørn »

Modanung wrote:
Kinetic wrote:...one of the first...
There is only one first. :-P
Kineticstorm
Novice
Novice

Post by Kineticstorm »

What I meant was that he was one of the very few people to actually do something about it. :?
I love you too. :)
LeoStrife
Peon
Peon

Post by LeoStrife »

... sry been gone for a bit studying for semesters... lol ya semesters meaning im only in high school lol but dont even get the impression that i am elven lol i couldnt program a VCR if i had 4 months of training and i was gonna die if i didnt (not bein literal jus sayin i suk with programing somthing from scratch can hardly program bots for chat rooms on D2:LoD) lol btw i jus tried Seiken Densetsu 3 and i have to say it is a pretty nice game i did play secret of mana 1 but this was much better man i wouldnt blame elven for boxing u guys up... u think u would know him better than that by now... be awhile b4 i post again i got caught at the library typing at this forum so lol i can only type at home which is currently limited cuz w8in for a call... yes a girl :D
come and visit me peeps at:
http://www.myspace.com/LeoStrife
Modanung
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Modanung »

MAN, that was hard to read...
I hope she's not a loveletter-type, cause then you won't stand a chance. :P
If you're looking for 3D FOSS games be sure to check out LucKey Productions on itch.io
LeoStrife
Peon
Peon

Post by LeoStrife »

:lol: very funny but thats jus my non-formal internet typing im much better with a pen than a keyboard... luckily im takin a keyboarding lesson next year :)

but anyway this chat isnt about my personal life so lets get on to y some of u think that elven is not Mr. 8) ... lol

ok maybe he isnt Mr. Cool but still i mean y the hell would some buddy actually make a free online game if they weren't a nerd with free time
Kyokai
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Kyokai »

Thanks for a good laugh, LeoStrife. This is one of the funniest threads I've read so far.

I'm not sure I totally agree with programmers not being cool and all. I'm a researcher in Computer Science, and some of the coolest people I know are programmers (it's just a myth that they're all quirky old men; most of my colleagues are in their mid 20's, and many of them are women too).

Of course, people who spend all their time on open source projects are hippies (Bjorn) 8) , but the rest of us are generally cool.

As for Elven, his coolness pales in comparison to me, Cleph, and Rotonen's coolness.
The Mana World System Coordinator.
View the Systems
So what does the systems coordinator actually do? My job is to take your ideas for TMW and build them into working aspects of gameplay that can be implemented by the artists and programmers. If there's anything you think we can do better or differently, let me know.
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Post by ElvenProgrammer »

Everyone is right, anyway I'm starting to love this nice person :lol:
LeoStrife
Peon
Peon

Post by LeoStrife »

:lol: look at this the second it reaches friday boom elven is on... so programmers arent all old guys huh... lol nice to know Bjorn is a hippie too :lol: well atleast this thread opened my eyes to the world of programming so this chat wasn't a waste of time...

(still offended by the rude comment that i wouldnt be a good person for writing or typing... :cry:
LeoStrife
Peon
Peon

Post by LeoStrife »

O hey i didnt notice... when elven logged on yeah i was on when u logged elven... the "yes" option went up by 1... hmmm :lol:
...lol elven ur the only 1 who thinks im nice... all the other users(except Bear) i have pretty much not even mentioned... if there was a poll "Opinion on LeoStrife?" it would be:

Nice [1] (maybe 3 if bear and prog joined in lol)
ok [0]
who the hell is this "LeoStrife" ur talkin about...(prolly some retard or crazed FF fan... damn hate those FF nerds)
[ 450-3 = 447 ]

:lol: cant argue with me there huh
Kineticstorm
Novice
Novice

Post by Kineticstorm »

I think your nice LeoStrife...
even though I don't know you... :wink:
I love you too. :)
LeoStrife
Peon
Peon

Post by LeoStrife »

it is nice to hear about me being nice... :!: even though its from guys and i dont exactly swing that way :!: lol well its nice to hear that nice went to 4 and who the hell is LeoStrife dropped to... 446 lol

o w8 i nvr counted my self... o well i would have voted for who the hell is LeoStrife lol
Modanung
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Modanung »

If you don't want people to look at you that way... tell us... who the hell is this LeoStrife person anyway? :)
If you're looking for 3D FOSS games be sure to check out LucKey Productions on itch.io
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Post by ElvenProgrammer »

Hey you're going off topic :twisted:
This thread is about me being nice :lol:
LeoStrife
Peon
Peon

Post by LeoStrife »

no the topic was if u were too cool to lead a nerd battalion... which turns out that most seem to be jus as cool lol so... ur jus a person leading a group to make a game... man this thread is old now lol mys well lets somebody else have a chance to make a topic so im gonna sit back