29 bugs?

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
OnymA
Novice
Novice

Re: 29 bugs?

Post by OnymA »

so what is different ? we could compare ....

here windows vista and there ?
*wool producing*
Goku
Knight
Knight

Post by Goku »

Windows XP for me
IGN - Trunks
Pixel Artist In Training
Work On Forest Armor
And Forest Monster
Parn
Peon
Peon

Post by Parn »

This isn't much of a bug (maybe it isn't one) for 0.0.29, but according to the list of fixes:

- The player will no longer walk away when clicking the map while sitting

But if I click, say, on another character while sitting down, my character will still walk away. I'm not sure if it's a bug, and truthfully it doesn't matter much, but there it is.

Oh, and when I installed this version, I noticed that the list for quick-items (the window that pops up when I push F8) has two new hotkeys for me to use ("-" and "="). Not a problem. But upon installation, whatever items were already on the list got shifted down, so that whatever item was assigned to 1 was instead assigned to 2, the item assigned to 2 got assigned to 3, and so forth. I was attempting to put on my hat and ended up drinking a potion instead. Of course, this problem only required that I re-assign the items to their original hotkeys, but I figured I'd report it anyway.
Grism
Peon
Peon

Post by Grism »

Ahoi!
I am using "Wine" in Ubuntu 8.04 for latest 0029q-client.
I have use some "Green Present Boxes" while i try to give them to store(npc-william). I havent see the "select-shadow" and by clicking twice on item ,in Q-moded client, it will use the selected item. I've try to use Purple and Blue Presents too. Failed. Only the green can be used. :lol:
Dont know...client problem?...or bug?
I am angry! Some things are makin me friendly!
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

QOALs modded client is unsupported and based on a codebase which was from before the official release. Please only post bugs which can be reproduced with the normal client.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Grism
Peon
Peon

Post by Grism »

Crush wrote:QOALs modded client is unsupported and based on a codebase which was from before the official release. Please only post bugs which can be reproduced with the normal client.
You can use green present boxes in latest 0029win32 client(unmoded) too. :wink:
I am angry! Some things are makin me friendly!
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Jaxad0127 »

Yes, that is something that needs to be fixed.
Joe
Peon
Peon

Post by Joe »

My client seems to crash no matter what the OS both my mac OSX 10.5.6 and windows vista clients crash.