Snake Pit South Entrance Spawn Change Request

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Wombat
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Snake Pit South Entrance Spawn Change Request

Post by Wombat »

Can the two snakes that spawn at the snake pit (hatmaker's cave) south entrance be moved to another spot on the map? I'd like to gather and socialize there again, but this is less likely with the two snakes coming out there. I know the desert is supposed to be dangerous, but the snake pit is more dangerous. It is also more fun to gather teams of people to attack the pit outside the south entrance than to keep losing people on the trek back and forth to get there. Maybe the "beach" outpost area could move outside the snake pit south entrance when the new map is ready, along with a couple npc guards to make it seem like they are defending the outpost camping ground?

Just a thought so we could mix up where we hang out at and to maybe bring back regular snake pit raids?
Current character is "Abolish".
Anna
Novice
Novice

Re: Snake Pit South Entrance Spawn Change Request

Post by Anna »

actually wombat, there should be 4 snakes that spawn there..2 of them find there way around the sides..if you run around the outside and kill the snakes, 4 will spawn there
Getafix
Novice
Novice

Post by Getafix »

Just let the snakes follow you and leave them there.So no bots an you can gather there to do whatever you wanted to. :D
Sometimes, it is better to forgive your foes, this annoys them the most.
Goku
Knight
Knight

Post by Goku »

Are you sure there's 4? I've only seen 2. And Getafix that would work until someone kills the snakes that have wandered.
IGN - Trunks
Pixel Artist In Training
Work On Forest Armor
And Forest Monster
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

Removed a flamewar. Please do not fight your personal vendetta in constructive suggestion threads.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.