Things you want the DEVs to see.

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

trivium_9191
Novice
Novice

Things you want the DEVs to see.

Post by trivium_9191 »

Now I like this game alot. But now that theres magic is it going to balance out the boringness and redundance of the game. For people who want new things to do, Leave your posts here. I am not good at pixel art, but if you want to add new armour, leave it here.
I dont have time atm to write a quest i have one im mind but i dont have the time.

Good gaming people. xD

Irvine/Alexi Laiho
John P
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Things you want the DEVs to see.

Post by John P »

I don't understand what this topic is for.

If you are saying you need a project, there are tons in the development forums.

If you want to write new quests, I know krazyjakee is trying to get a tropic island started. He is considering having natives that don't speak english but communicate in *gestures*. Those might be some difficult ones to come up with. Those cemetery NPCs still need scripted I think.

thanks trivium
trivium_9191
Novice
Novice

Post by trivium_9191 »

This is for people who want to show things that they would want in the game. I thought hey maybe we could just let everyone know what were thinking. Now every idea can't be put into the game but some good ones could possbly end in it. I think new quest should be added soon. I've done mostly all of them (not including the magic ones) but some suggestions would be nice xD hope that cleared up some stuff for you!
feline monstrosity
Warrior
Warrior

Post by feline monstrosity »

The Suggestions/Feedback board is here precisely for that reason. We don't need a special thread.
~Feline Monstrosity