Bug! No cancel Option when you go to Blacksmith.

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
Tintin
Novice
Novice

Bug! No cancel Option when you go to Blacksmith.

Post by Tintin »

I went to him after I did trade for infantry helmet as I was showing the guy how to get a new better crusader helmet, I clicked and talked to the quest guy and told him i had some ores, I had 9 ores and 42GP so the only one I had enough ores for (warrior helmet) desplayed but i didn't want it but there was no back option so i had to quit the game and restart it to stop myself from downgrading to a worse helmet :/ it would be ncie if there was a "No thank you" option :D
Black Don
Knight
Knight

Re: Bug! No cancel Option when you go to Blacksmith.

Post by Black Don »

I have found the same problems with other NPC scripts like the wedding one. Its cause there is no longer a cancel option on the window so you do have to make sure it is built into the script.
"Too much of a good thing is an awesome thing, but too much of an awesome thing is, um, really really dumb. And bad." Strong Bad
Sharighan
Novice
Novice

Post by Sharighan »

Looool there is a X(to cancel) in top right of the window of chat with NPC
The version i use is 0.0.29.Q and its unsupported and unofficial
Lvl 90+
Tintin
Novice
Novice

Post by Tintin »

Well it would be nice if there was a talking cancel option :( because newcomers like me get fooled to easy
Black Don
Knight
Knight

Post by Black Don »

Sharighan wrote:Looool there is a X(to cancel) in top right of the window of chat with NPC
the "X" only shows on shop NPC's. If your not going to check the NPC's named as problems then you should not comment.
"Too much of a good thing is an awesome thing, but too much of an awesome thing is, um, really really dumb. And bad." Strong Bad
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Jaxad0127 »

Many of these were fixed recently. we're still debating adding a cancel option to the new NPC dialog. Adding a cancel button for the menu mode it possible.