Trade BUG Serious!!!

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
Tintin
Novice
Novice

Trade BUG Serious!!!

Post by Tintin »

ok how it went I offered to buy an infantry helmet of this guy for we agreed in the end 17000 and a pair of leather gloves, so I offered it it showed me offereing 17000 and gloves then trade got complete but I still had the 17k but the items properly traded, I was so embarassed it looked like I scammed him so I tried giving him the 17k no luck we tried about 20 times before finally he got the 17k, he told me it was not displaying on his trade box though it was on mine. This has happened to be before also.

Finally he got his 17k though and we both were happy :)
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Re: Trade BUG Serious!!!

Post by Crush »

Which version were you using and which version was he using?
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Tintin
Novice
Novice

Post by Tintin »

I don't know I am still playing with him i could ask him i think I am using the latest well latest one form last week

I am 0.0.29.win32
verelwar
Peon
Peon

Post by verelwar »

similar happend to me, it was not a bug, it's a feature.

After typing the amount press the little button next to it,
it should say change or sth, I dont have english UI version.
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Jaxad0127 »

Yes, for 0.0.29 and above, you need to press the button for money to be included. On older versions, whatever was in the box would be used when you clicked OK.
Tintin
Novice
Novice

Post by Tintin »

oh! thanks I won't rip people of anymore (not that I did it on purpose) but this has heppened to me twice once with a 17k trade and I got items and kept cash and another time with a 10k trade, but me and honest guy so I eventually somehow gave them the cash though it took ages and was a total pain.

:D thanks anyhow
anotherone
Peon
Peon

Post by anotherone »

Yeah, I'd got the same problem... One time someone could think i've ripped him of 20K, and when I tried to give them to him, server warned me for spamming. And it was few times from other side, but happily I can live without money ;) It should be really marked in more obvious way.
Humble 5xlvl.
Tintin
Novice
Novice

Post by Tintin »

anotherone wrote:Yeah, I'd got the same problem... One time someone could think i've ripped him of 20K, and when I tried to give them to him, server warned me for spamming. And it was few times from other side, but happily I can live without money ;) It should be really marked in more obvious way.
hehehe yea I rather have a good conscience then have 20k and feel guilty ;)

unlike some scammers....
anotherone
Peon
Peon

Post by anotherone »

After unsuccessful tries end I asked him to trade me and I gave him this money back :x don't judge others when you don't know the case. You really think someone would stole money from someone and boast on forum? *facepalm*
Humble 5xlvl.